Read the good reviews from TA, booked then stay 3 nights. First impression was great, gardens, lake and trees, what a natrual environment!
However, later found out the resort is soooo isolated, far from twon and nothing nearby, got no choices have to dine in the only one restaurant at the resort, which the food was not tasty, with boring menus and overpriced.
There is no activities inside the hotel at all, they do arrange some tours going out, but in the resort itself is very very boring.
Might suit olderies to escape city life but not for young ones.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It is a relaxing, boutique, garden resort situated in the beautiful and tranquil Maerim Valley, a 30 minute drive from Chiang Mai International Airport and in the centre of the wide range of Chiang Mai's attractions. Offering a full range of recreational activities the facilities include two swimming pools, a beautiful Thai spa, a fitness centre, a sauna, and a lakeside relaxation sala with library These facilities are surrounded by the finest relaxation environment and nature. The resort features 47 understated rooms & villas in huge sub-tropical surroundings with approximately 1,000 trees, an impressive lake, 3 fishponds and many garden areas with relaxing garden salas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Agoda and Expedia so you can book your Suansawan Resort Chiang Mai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Away Suansawan Centara Boutique Collection Hotel Mae Rim
- Suansawan Resort Chiang Mai Chiang Mai Province/Mae Rim, Thailand