All reviews don carlos massage treatment organic breakfast spa resort positive energy orange beach club lovely smile huge terrace relaxing massage breakfast staff great weather pool service rooms are spacious reception team sea view room nikki beach amazing hotel
Reviewed 11 October 2016 via mobile

I took the chance to visit with two friends in August and this is by far the best resort that I have visited. From the very first instant you are welcomed by a very charming and approachable reception team. And it does not stop there as throughout my time in the resort I felt extremely well looked after. The resort certainly met my expectations but the team exceeded them.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank 659AlexG
DonCarlosResort, Director General at The Oasis by Don Carlos Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2016

Dear Alex,

Thank you very much for your wanderful feedback about your last stay at The Oasis by Don Carlos and for taking your value time to share it with future guests.

We apreciate your compliment about the service and team they will receive them whith happyness and joy.

We are looking forward to welcome you very soon.

Reviewed 11 October 2016

Just returned from this hotel & I must tell you how amazing it was right from the start. My friend and I booked last minute to get away for a few days. Everything from the greeting upon arrival is very professional & friendly. The room was fabulous, the breakfast is an absolute delight and the pool & the grounds were gorgeous. It did help that we had great weather whilst we were there. Due to the weather being so nice we didn't try the spa, but it was all included and looked amazing. I would absolutely recommend this hotel and would 100% return.

I must also mention Liya on the reception desk at the Oasis who was extremely friendly & helpful.

Room tip: Ask for sea view room
Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Lillylollypop

Dear Lilly,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience at The Oasis by Don Carlos with future guests.

We are delighted to read you have enjoyed your stay and we have exceded your expectations.

Comments like yours encourage us to keep working for make our guests enjoy an unforgetable stay.

Thank you so much from our hearts we look forward to welcome you very soon.

Reviewed 30 September 2016

Honestly, this place is simply world-class, celebs flock to a quiet tranquil resort that exceeds expectations. the staff make the experience the best ever. Maria Gallardo welcomes you with delight and takes you on a journey of incredible Customer lead orientation of the entire resort of which we have never experienced ever before. Maria is a key to the Oasis which will galvanise your stay being one of the best the world can offer. I say Don Carols, Oasis, you are just truly FAB.

Date of stay: September 2016
1  Thank andy b

Dear Andy,

Thank you very much for your awsom review and for sharing it with future guests.
The Oasis by Don Carlos Resort Team is very honoured to learn that you have enjoyed an anforgetable stay since the purpose of our work is to make our guests feel special and shown that every detail is thought in advance to guarantee an unique experience.

We look forward to welcome you very soon.

Reviewed 27 September 2016

I booked a full body massage as I suffer from tension. The therapist Eva was incredibly friendly and I felt immediately comfortable. The treatment itself left me feeling refreshed and relaxed. The ultimate professional and highly recommended.

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Denise M

Dear Denise,

Thank you very much for taking the time to post your experience at The Oasis Spa on Tripadvisor.

We are so happy you have enjoyed it, on behalf of Eva thank you also for your special mention to her, she is so grateful.

We hope to welcome you very soon in our Spa.

Reviewed 17 August 2016

We were upgraded to the oasis in the Don Carlos because there had been a computer error at the hotel when we got there, I must say that we would defiantly stay at this part of the hotel again, it was outstanding, from start to finish.

Room tip: If you are looking for a relaxing holiday, the oasis is the best.
Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank deborahpU4538BM

Dear Deborah,

We are delighted to read your wonderful reviews about your last stay at The Oasis by Don Carlos we thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with future guests.

We look forward to welcome you soon.