All reviewsqueen suitespanish stylethe main streetgreat locationpilot baylovely ownerslate checkoutfriendly receptionone nightbars and restaurantsplace to stayhandy locationschool holidaysclean roomsground floorstayed two nightsminute walk
Reviewed 3 April 2017 via mobile

Great location, great apartment- we'll be back. Loved the beach at Mt Maunganui & the cafes/restaurants. Mission Belle is 5 mins to the beach & less to the shopping/cafe strip. Lovely & clean, comfortable beds.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 March 2017

Absolutely beautiful, mordern and cosy motel. The room was like a little home. Well equipped and nicely furnished. Very polite and helpful staff. They even gave us a little bottle of milk for coffee/tea. We hoped we stayed there longer. Beautiful surroundings, good place to stay at least couple of days. Lovely beach nearby, many places to eat. If staying in Tauranga, I highly recommend this place!

The only negative thing would be the view from our bedroom and bathroom windows which really didn't really matter to us. Also the sound coming from outside was a bit loud especially in the morning. But this happens everywhere in NZ as the windows have only one glass. Ear plugs help.

Stayed: March 2017
1  Thank JohannaVantaalta
Reviewed 26 February 2017 via mobile

Great central Mt Maunganui location. This is our second stay and we have found it to be a good base for the Tri Chicks triathlon that my wife and daughter take part in.

We had unit 10 this time for five of us (me and my wife, adult daughter, adult son and his fiancé) and it was a good size.

Rooms are very clean, tidy and well maintained. We asked for a late checkout so the triathletes could shower after the event and that was no trouble.

Only a block from the Pilot Bay beach and a block from the shops.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Neil B
Reviewed 2 February 2017

I must have been coming here for over 20 years. I remember my brother's company did the wiring when they originally built the place. There may be better places to stay in The Mount, but this place is always very good, the staff are great, and it is as close to the main drag and restaurants as it is possible to be.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Loones
Reviewed 1 February 2017 via mobile

I travel a lot for work and I've got 3 accomodations I always look forward to staying at and this is one of them. Beautiful modern and tastefully furnished rooms, great bathrooms, spotlessly clean, fantastic location with ample free parking and Nate at reception is simply sensational.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business