“Heartless humans”
Review of Ali's Restaurant

Ali's Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 9 Restaurants in Migdal
Reviewed 11 September 2017

First and foremost, this could have been a great place due to the view. Stopped here from a tour bus. Had to drive through abandoned buildings. Only 3 choices from menu. Overpriced lunch at 90 Shekels plus tip. That isn't even what was terrible. What totally blew my mind was the lack of respect for life. There was a horse tied outside, in the 90 degree sun, no shade, no water. I don't even know that it was theories. However, when I asked about the horse my answer was "horse, I don't see a horse, what horse". I fed that horse 1/2 gallon of water from my hand as they refused to give us any type of a bowl/bucket. They actually gave us one then took it back when they found out we were going to use it to give water to the horse. I have never and hope to never witness this type of behavior again. This incident ruined my entire tour!

Reviewed 8 July 2016 via mobile

While on a tour the bus stopped here. The posted pictures are accurate. My fish looked exactly the same. Food was good. Salad bar choices were delicious and service was quick and efficient.

Reviewed 23 May 2016

This establishment is located on the shore of the Lake and you eat in a wooden floor marquee (the floor boards were been replaced as we ate, as they had rotted).
Excellent St Peter's fish and a good variety of Mid Eastern style salads with watermelon, dates and coffee to round of the meal. Very reasonable price.

Reviewed 7 November 2015

This was recommended by our driver and following a fantastic St Peter's fish with a great variety of salads and even rice we had coffee and dates. The food was great, the staff helpful and what a location...... tables overlooking the Sea of Galilee just made this visit for all of us.

Reviewed 25 October 2015 via mobile

Stopped here for lunch & had an awesome experience. They start with multiple items such as pita bread, hummus, as well as various other authentic foods, then we got the fish which comes with potato & fries, then dates for dessert. Worth the trip plus when you're done walk out back & go to the Sea of Galilee for a bit. Great service & can handle large groups with ease. They had 2 large groups while we were there & had our fish within 10-15 minutes.