“Outstanding dinner with kids in a true Italian restaurant !!!”
Review of Va Bene Pasta Deli

Va Bene Pasta Deli
Ranked #30 of 695 Restaurants in Taguig City
Reviewed 27 November 2017

We went for dinner on Friday night with the kids. The fresh pasta was just outstanding, my wife eat tagliatelle boscaiola, super good !! Braised veal cheeks with ravioli super yummy and we finished with lemon tart.

At a first glance, the restaurant being small ,may seems a fast food but reality the food is very affordable, fresh and extremely good quality.

We will fur sure be back, thanks for the excellent evening !!

1  Thank veronesimarco1973

Reviewed 27 November 2017 via mobile

As italian i can say this resto is really good.
Based on the taste they use original ingredients and the prices are very good considering the location and the high quality of food.
Definitely the perfect location for those looking for italian flavors

1  Thank Antony_Dallara
Reviewed 24 November 2017 via mobile

We have dinner with our family on Friday night ... very good pasta and risotto special on the board.The services was very attentive and fast .
We have
Ravioli with veal cheeks not in the picture
Ravioli salmon on the picture
Chicken Milanese
Risotto Parmigiano with Marsala
On the negative side to noise..

Reviewed 7 November 2017

My husband and I love to come here because of the high quality pasta and ingredients that are used. They make most of their pasta in house, but certain ones aren't, so you may need to ask which are fresh. The venue isn't really romantic. It is very basic and set up actually like a "fast food" style venue, but the food is definitely high quality. We like to try their specialties on the wall, so make sure you look at those. It's slightly overpriced for the Philippines standards of pasta, but you won't be disappointed by the quality of the food.

1  Thank CrabisGOOD
Reviewed 27 October 2017 via mobile

The services was very nice.

There was noise like big fan sound during our eating time.

I visit this reaturant based on my friend huge recommndation, but honestly my friend and I got surprized by the food, we both dont like the pasta quality I had a pesto pasta was really not worth what we pay for ..

The pizza dough was very good however, the topping not good .

They have only one Black Pepper Mill ?!! When we ask the waiter bring it from the other customer table ??

Beside there is only one server and he is the server, cashier and waiter!! & There was 15 cuatomer in resturant at same time ?!!!

I dont like and i dont recommend at all.