Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Priceline$69
eDreams$69
Agoda.com
All reviews howler monkeys megan jungle cabin shower volcano nature
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 October 2021 via mobile

The view was amazing I definitely recommend it 100% the shower was very nice and bug net helped a lot with being in the jungle. Breakfast was included and I love hearing all the animals and nature and eating fresh fruit every morning. I met some amazing people and I will definitely be returning

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 21 May 2021 via mobile

I came to stay on the property for 3 days and ended up staying for over a week. The place is absolutely beautiful and the stuff is awesome. Delusions breakfast every morning, incredible sunset views and right next to volcano hiking trail.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 21 May 2021

We had an amazing stay at La Bambouseraie last week. We took three cabins, all built on the middle of the volcano forest. Cabins were comfortable, well designed and inspiring.
The service and management was great and super responsive.
Recommended!

Date of stay: May 2021
Reviewed 10 February 2021

I'm a well seasoned 70 year old traveler from the united States and am always seeking unique experiences. I stayed in a screened stand alone cabin raised about 13 meters above the ground that was accessible with my compact rental car and had a gorgeous view of Valcon Conception. The owners got me a local guide who took me hiking from their Permafarm about a third of the way up Volcan Maderas summit trail and then bushwacked to see some exquisite newly discovered pre-Colombian petroglyphs with great definition carved into free standing rocks. This along with good accomodation, breakfast and interesting discussion added up to a good time at La a great time at La Bambouseraie.

Date of stay: January 2021
Megan walters, General Manager at La Bambouseraie, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2021

We're so glad you lived your experience here. It was a pleasure having you as a guest.

We take the time to try and test all the local services, so we're glad you recognised the great guides we recommend.

Happy travels!

Reviewed 9 August 2020

I've travelled extensively throughout Nicaragua and this place is most certainly one of my favorites! Lush forest, genuine hospitality, and beautiful rooms. The small details they provide really made the trip special. I recommend bringing your own transportation and a book or two to enjoy on the porch of your room.

Date of stay: August 2020

Thanks for taking the time to leave your comments!

We're glad you enjoyed the peace and space.

Transport is certainly useful on the island as the best spots are spread all over the two volcanoes. For those who don't have their own transport we can gladly recommend and organise rentals and drivers with trusted, local service providers.