All reviews theme park maintained resort first floor college lawn
Reviewed 15 January 2018 via mobile

The resort is situated adjacent to the Black thunder theme park. The ambience is good and they also serve alcohol but the quality of food isn't great. A lot of improvement is needed. That apart, they have good and polite staff

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank soulandfuel
Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

I have stayed here for a night on my way back from Cochin to bangalore .
The feedback is as follows
This resort is part of the black thunder Water park but it has separate wntofeom the main road
The resort is full of green cover and ample space for walking around and quite
I have stayed in suite in first floor with family
The master bed room is Big but no lavish interior and the bed is cool and soft with good hosiery
There is a visitor room in the entrance and good sofa is available if you have any business discussions or any other meetings can be recommended
There are 2 bathrooms one with jacuzzi and other one is normal
There are no posh interior or high end Tvs but not disappointing.
It is quite and calm from sound and can help to relax comfortably with family
It has got pool ‍♂️, play areas , dedicated bar and restaurant and Room service is also available .
Staffs are courteous and good service .
I didn’t have any disappointing experience with the. And they accept amex Card also which is surprising for me
Good space for car parking and you can enter to Water theme park from here Only and tickets are given in the reception itself
Little costly but okay if you stay with family for such a calm ambience .
Deluxe rooms are also available with moderate cost

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 December 2017

We stayed at the Black Thunder Hotel after a trip on the Nilgiri Mountain Railway, as there are few other paces to stay in the area. Lovely setting, and quite a nice hotel. but spoiled by the lack of service. They had lost our booking, though eventually found it when our driver talked sternly to them. No toilet paper in room, and hard to get any. And we waited over an hour for our food in the restaurant. Stay here if you have to, as we di, but otherwise don't bother.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 December 2017

we were on Trip to Ooty , we did the booking to Black Thunder Resort, Rooms were available at a Nominal rate per day Rooms was clean and Service was good, Quality of food was good and different variety of food were Available. AC/Non Ac rooms were Available with warm water for bath if required , Overall a Good Experience.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Would like to know the owner of the property that your staff is least bothered about customers in talking rudely. " Allaudin & Ramachandran "

I had my worst check in and restaurant experience till date.

Waiter told me " Room free mein dega Kya" when my room is prepaid.

Regards,