“Great B and B”
Ashbrook House B&B
Carnteel Room Ensuite
Front view Ashbrook House B&B
Patio
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

marygartj...
“Great B and B”
Reviewed 15 January 2017 for a stay in October 2016

My husband and I spent 3 weeks here in October, 2016 while visiting with my daughter's in laws who live near. My son in law had booked the accommodations for us . It was delightful! Th e accommodation were new, modern and very clean. The breakfasts that Hazel served us were scrumptious! She and her husband went out of their way to make our stay a pleasant one.
The grounds were very pretty and well kept. Our granddaughter was delighted by the small ponies, chickens and other farm animals
I would highly recommend this B and B
A very big and heartfelt Thank you to Hazel And Crofton!
Mary Jones

Management Response
16 Jan 2017
Thanks Mary and Joe. Great to have you both. Maybe we'll meet again. Hazel
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing