“Night out”
Review of Stone Oven Bistro

Stone Oven Bistro
Price range: US$ 6 - US$ 12
Reviewed 1 week ago

Had a lovely enjoyable meal here on a couple of occasions with Friends would highly recommend this place. Service was excellent and staff are lovely and friendly which makes a huge difference to a place. Food was top class..

IanS S, Owner at Stone Oven Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Thanks very much for taking the time to review our bistro.
I’m delighted you enjoyed your meal and and the service at StoneOven. Hope you call call again soon
Kind regards
Ian stapleton

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

It was my first time in this restaurant I found the food very nice but unfortunately the radio was too loud and it was hard to have a conversation.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
IanS S, Owner at Stone Oven Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hi I’m delighted you enjoyed your meal.
I’m very sorry if the radio was too loud
This is something I’d be very aware of
and try to keep at the right level. This can be hard
as we need to turn it up at busier times and we turn it
down again when there is less people in the bistro.
If you ever find this to be an issue again please let us know at the time and we will be happy to turn it down.
Thanks very much for your feedback and for taking the time to review our business
Kind regards
Ian Stapleton

Reviewed 17 February 2018

Have eaten breakfast here before and it was just OK.Would not hurry back here as there is better places to eat in the area.

4  Thank John L
Reviewed 24 January 2018

Love this restaurant and my daughter loves it. We have ordered takeaway pizzas and food for my daughter's birthday party and not a crumb was left - so that is always a good sign. My daughter and I have dined there usually on Fridays as a treat and the food has always been delicious and fresh.

3  Thank HellyLimerick
Reviewed 20 January 2018 via mobile

If your looking for the perfect pizza look no further. Garlic pizza bread with cheeses is a must. Sides and salads smashing.

1  Thank Fergal B