All reviews capital view excellent customer service hot water comfort facilities
Reviewed 11 August 2016

You have to try the pizza here, it's the best pizza in Ghana I swear! The pool is very refreshing and clean. The drinks here are also really good. Not really the Ghana experience but it's a good break from the hustle and bustle of the town with a bit more home comforts for fellow Europeans/Americans

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Emily S
Reviewed 1 June 2016

Came here for the buffet breakfast and I was pleasantly surprised. Great buffet that included coffee! The bathrooms were up to a higher standard than usually seen here and beautiful grounds. My husband and I were wishing we had stayed here.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 May 2016

I was at this hotel for a weeklong seminar. It's set in the hills above Accra, and the drive there was pretty. The hotel itself was so-so; the bed was comfortable, the air conditioning worked. But the lighting in the room and in the hotel generally was dim, and the noise from the pool area was not very considerate. My room was on the other side of the building, and with the aircon and fan on I just managed to drown out the music. Fortunately I was there during the week, when they turn off the music at 6 pm; I hear that at weekends it's a lot worse.
The restaurant was not great; the service left a lot to be desired. The first night my party of 6 waited an hour for our food, despite there being only one or two other parties in the restaurant.The Ghanaian food was good, but the Western food was not very impressive.
I think that perhaps for a group of Ghanaian customers this place is all right. For foreign tourists, I would not recommend it.

Stayed: April 2016
Reviewed 2 April 2016

I enjoyed a delicious meal of Talapia, and banku in the restaurant, then went to relax by the swimming pool with old and new friends. I only went to the hotel for lunch, dinner or drinks, but I did tour the hotel to see the rooms. The rooms looked pretty comfortable. I just hope room service is better than the very slow service in the restaurants. Slow or not, I returned several times to have dinner with friends.

Stayed: February 2016
Reviewed 12 March 2016 via mobile

The food is too slow, service is slow , decor old. Lights in the corridors is always off. The noise at the swimming pool is too loud if your room faces their you will not sleep. The price is too much for this hotel I hope a better one comes.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business