All reviews pool area kotor bay old town lovely hotel beautiful location the hotel staff great view piped music four poster hot weather breakfast was excellent group tour sea water great pool relaxing place to stay very helpful and friendly staff only downside
Reviewed 17 August 2018

When I took my room I found out that they didn't clean it; they didn't flush the toilet! I immediately invited the receptionnist to see that; he apologized several times and gave me another room. Later on I went to drink a coffee. When I asked the waiter for a coffee, his response was "You pay by cash or credit card ?!" I told him "cash" (thinking to myself: what a weired reply when you order a coffee!), he nodded his head! I then sat for more than 20min without him serving me coffee! and I saw people ordering things after me being served. I then gave up and left. I sincerely didn't understand what is his problem? may be it's for racist reasons (may be he doesn't like to serve coloured persons like me) or may be it's just rudeness for the sake of rudeness! (when I read the Tripadvisor reviews I found many reviews pointing to the same problem of the attitude of the personnel).

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

This establishment needs to be supported. It has faults but I prefer to dwell on the obvious positives. It is in a glorious position with the best pool for miles around.

The food is very good. Expensive for Montenegro but hey. Beautiful views. And I liked the service but I can see why others might not.

I would return. Kotor is a splendido place. There is a wonderful restaurant within a walk of ten minutes and a funny little bar on the doorstep.

What I would say about the negatives is that I couldn’t cope with the constant piped music and if you lose your key to your room it costs a pretty penny to replace. Not very 2018.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 July 2018

The location right on the edge of the water is idyllic with wonderful mountain views.

Our room was very clean, a little dated and the shower was small but adequate.

The restaurant was excellent with a good choice of high quality food, beautifully presented and served by friendly and efficient waiters. Prices were extremely competetive. Dinner right by the water edge was very special.

The swimming pool was very clean and inviting, plenty of beds and sunshades and fantastic mountain views

We flew to Dubrovnik and the hotel arranged transfers which saved us alot of stress.

Room Tip: sea view definately worth any extra
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 June 2018

This is a nice boutique hotel that is very clean. It is situated on the shore of the Bay of Kotor, and you can sit on the deck and watch the boats go by. There is a great view of the town of Kotor, and the surrounding villages on the Bay. The staff is friendly. The food is good. We had both breakfast and dinner at the hotel. A great pool, and you can have a dip in the ocean, if you are so inclined.

Room Tip: Ask for a ocean view room
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank BarriereFisherman
Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

This is a lovely hotel overlooking the Bay of Kotor. Breakfast was really good with a wide selection of food. Our room was comfortable. The swimming pool is fantastic with lots of sun umbrellas for shade and a private beach area as well. We found the hotel staff to be really friendly and helpful. The only downside is the piped music, which plays around the pool area, but we got used to it.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple