Hotel Castelnuovo De Atacames
US$ 206
US$ 79
US$ 73
  • Pool
Hotel La Barca(Atacames)(Great Value!)
US$ 32
US$ 77
Priceline
US$ 112
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 May 2013

I definitely recommend this hotel to anybody that is looking for a clean, safe and relaxing spot in the Ecuadorian coasts. The rooms are quite nice, very clean and have everything you need. There are 3 pools, a playground, and a dinning room for breakfast. It is close enough to the town Atacames, so if you want to go for a fun night out it is pretty easy. My boyfriend and I had a pretty relaxing time under the sun! The beach is literally a 5 minutes walk, it was great!

Room Tip: Our room was pretty nice, I'm sure that all of them are the same. There are some special suites that include a kitchen and others that are in front of the pool.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
4  Thank giagidp
Reviewed 3 May 2013

Great place! The service was amazing, the room was spacious and clean. And all for a great price. I really enjoyed the pools and having the beach so close was definitely a plus! My whole family (four of us) enjoyed their stay. It was the perfect place to relax. Also the food was excellent. For sure the place to go when in Ecuador.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Rbannon887
Reviewed 2 April 2011

I love this hotel, I felt like at home. Clean, good prices, great service. The rooms are big and the beds are very comfortable. There are 3 pools for all the tastes and sizes! ;-) while my daughters had so much fun swimming/playing every day I was relaxing at the pool.
We had a good start of the day with their breakfast in the morning. The beach is so nice and few steps from the hotel. The surroundings are so quiet and peaceful and we felt completely save. This is a great place to stay in the beautiful Pacific Coast! You have to try it to believe me. If you haven't been you don't know what you are missing!

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled with family
3  Thank julygia
Reviewed 1 March 2011

This hotel is a great place to have a lovely, quiet holiday. The staff is friendly, the food is delicious and all services and amenities are great. It's very close to Esmeraldas, so if you want to go check out the city during the day, or go have fun at night you can. I think it's only 15 minutes away. It takes 5 minutes to walk to the beach, which is beautiful. Nothing like lying under the sun, then dive into the ocean and then go back in time for dinner! If you don't want to leave, no problem! There's a playground for children, and 3 pools (small, medium, big) with chairs and tables all around. There's phones and televisions in the rooms as well. All in all a great place to stay while in Ecuador!!

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank giagidp
Reviewed 1 March 2011

we were there with the family (girls 3 and 5 years old) over New Year. The place was wonderful, close enough to Atacames to get everything you need, and at the same time far enough to get some quiet evenings if you don't feel like dancing or partying all times.
The pools are enormous and perfect for the kids. The woman that owns the place is very caring and always tries to make sure everybody is happy. The beach is a less than two minutes walk. All in all a very relaxing vacation. I'll advise it to everybody.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled with family