All reviews on site fitness room own meals shopping and restaurants cleaner place friendly owners pacific beaches cant wait wayne condo laundry pool fun pan music
Reviewed 24 March 2017

Punta Chame Club and Resort is very clean, quiet and comfortable whether you are relaxing by the very large and refreshing pool, working out in the gym,or watching a little TV in your condo before bed. The condos are equipped with everything you need. I really enjoyed being able to cook our own meals when we wanted. Punta Chame Club and Resort is also close to many restaurants, lots of shopping and beautiful beaches. The owners are very friendly and kind and they made our stay so much fun. I would definitely recommend Punta Chame Club and Resort I give it five stars and can't wait to return.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank lindamartin2
Reviewed 22 March 2017

We booked one week before our trip from our house in Costa Rica by telefono and talked to the two owners Wayne and Debora. Very nice people. Always ready for every guest. This place has very nice little houses with kitchen, stove, refri, washingmachine, etc ... good airco and a very big swimmingpool. Very good Wifi.
Very good place to relax.
We will soon come back to this nice place.

Nice music from the ´70s and '80s.

Room Tip: We had a very nice little house. I think all the houses are very good lokaded.
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank tdv2017
Reviewed 14 March 2017

We stayed at Punta Chame Club and Resort at the end of a 10 week trek through Central America and it was by far the nicest, cleanest, safest place we stayed. Our bungalow had everything we needed and more. We took full advantage of the tricked out kitchen and enjoyed cooking our own meals to our own liking! After a sunny day spent poolside we flopped in front of the flat screen tv like a couple of spoiled kids and had the sleep of angels in the king size bed. In the morning I took full advantage of the gym while my hubby did yoga outside. It was a truly luxurious stay made even better by the friendly Canadian owners. Looking forward to returning next year and staying longer!

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank carriedaway_11
Reviewed 5 March 2017 via mobile

The resort is a real relaxed and quiet place. The pool was really refreshing and perfect for relaxing in the sun. Everything was clean and comfortable. The near beach of Punta chame was also very beautiful. Especially the owners are very friendly and kind. Definitely a place to recommend!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Jelco M
Reviewed 4 March 2017

Wayne and Deb could not have been more gracious and attentive. Each day of my stay they would ask if there was anything they could do to better my stay. Every Monday they would host a cookout on a large grill beside the swimming pool. This event was always enjoyed by all. My unit was well equipped with cook ware, dish ware, towels, and toiletry supplies. In addition, shopping for food, restaurants, and almost any item are just a short drive.
I would, without reservation give my very highest rating to my stay.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo