We arrived on a Saturday from Anguilla and what a disappointment the beach was, small & covered in seaweed. But when we got to our room, it was very nice, brand new furniture, nice linens and clean and happy. We quickly realized a rental car was a must, rented from onsite- expect $200/ week. As we explored the island and did site inspections, favorite beaches were Grand Case, orient beach (windy & wavy), and isle of Pinel.
The pool was very dirty & hot tub I barely wanted to put a toe in, by Wed. It was cleaned and the whole family spent the afternoon in it. Great happy hour 4-6 everyday, and local restaurants nothing too exciting, Busbys next door was very good as well as convent, grocery next door. Expect a request for a timeshare pitch, but it's not pushed too hard. Activities desk was very helpful and worked with me to ensure best values and experiences as I would be writing about them. FYI, many ocean-front rooms are being renovated, so we had the marina view - which was lovely.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just south of the amicable French/Dutch divide, Oyster Bay Beach Resort awaits. Perched on a coral reef overlooking the Caribbean ocean and Oyster Pond Marina is paradise found. With breathtaking ocean views, white sand beach and countless amenities Oyster Bay Beach Resort and its sister properties, Mainsail, Spinnaker and the Lighthouse serve as your escape from the every day. Find adventure, serenity and the fullness of life at our island resort. Make Oyster Bay your next stop. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Agoda so you can book your Oyster Bay Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oyster Bay Beach Hotel Oyster Pond
- Oyster Bay Beach Philipsburg