All reviews ocean frontiers eagle rays great diving east end diving swim throughs grand cayman lionfish tacos valet diving washer and dryer rental car full kitchen bar and grill on site restaurant lion fish open water bedroom condo pool and hot tub
Reviewed 7 June 2018

This was a high school graduation present for our grandson. The resort was easy to find and check in a breeze. The staff was pleasant and helpful. I wouldn't hesitate to return to Compass Point! The on site dive shop, Ocean Frontiers, made it a one stop place to go. Also, the Eagle Ray bar and grill served excellent food.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 5 June 2018

Dive boats parked right outside of your hotel. Just drop your dive equipment in the provided crate outside your hotel door and they load, rinse out and hang your equipment daily. What celebrity service! We took our regulators into the room everyday just because they are so expensive. All the employees were fantastic. No beach area is a bummer. We drove to the public beach about a mile away and even that one wasn't good for swimming. I did spend an hour there picking up litter though. It is thoughtful they give you a free rental car since there is nothing but their restaurant within walking distance. So we got to see other parts of the beautiful island but driving was super scary (at least for me).

Stayed: January 2018
Reviewed 5 June 2018

As a diver my hubby was happy.
Snorkler will be disappointed.
The apartments are spacious and clean.
Kitchen small but funktionell.
Tv and radio didn’t work.
Very small beach.
Restaurant brilliant. Especially the jerk chicken!
Cleaner didn’t come every day. Don’t know why. But I didn’t ask. Was fine by me.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

I came here with my kid- a newly certified diver - to get him started someplace easy and convenient. And now I may have spoiled him rotten. Lovely oceanfront condo with a full kitchen. Giant balcony.
Two pools and a hot tub. And best of all- valet diving. You roll out of bed, walk 20 feet to the dock and off you go. Your gear is already on the boat. No bus no fuss no carry anything no hassle. Nice clean boats. Gear in good shape. Nice dive masters. Amazing fish great visibility and reefs in good shape. I highly recommend this place especially for anyone diving with a new diver or a kid.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Brandy C
Reviewed 25 May 2018

Was really great to be back at Compass Point! We always enjoy our stay. We can't compliment the staff enough, they really makes you feel at home. We had a great visit and are looking forward to our next visit!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple