“Best Pizza in Cape Town”

The Woodlands Eatery
Ranked #364 of 2,838 Restaurants in Cape Town
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 29 July 2017

Best pizza in Cape Town. I see myself as a bit of a pizza snob. Been to all the top spots in Cape Town and Woodlands Eatery has by far the best pizza in Cape Town. And for extremely reasonable prices. The scene is also unique. People are tired of the usual, bland, boring, franchise national restaurant scene. People want something different and this restaurant offers that.

1  Thank Hanro R

Reviewed 9 July 2017

It was our first visit. We will definitely be back. Great atmosphere, excellent service and food superb!

2  Thank Ilse v
Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

We ate in this place and we can tell that the food is very good, particulary the Italian pizza!! Surely we ll come back because it' it a wonderful restaurant...I recommend it to everybody!!!

2  Thank Natalino83
Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

Faboulous place!!!! I willback soon, great menu, wonderfull pizza, great staff nd atmosphere....................................... See u soon

2  Thank Alessandro D
Reviewed 25 June 2017

I ate a couple of times in a week. Menu is super ok (ARANCINI!!!!!!). The quality of the food is top class, you can feel it. But not just the food: Matteo and Mizio (and the great staff too) are taking care of all guests. I had the feeling to be at home. If I have the chance to be back in Cape Town sure I'll be back to "the Woodlands"! Thanks guys.
PS. Price ok, very ok.