8 people are viewing this hotel
$205
$205
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
$196
Priceline$205
Official Site$205
Hotels.com$205
1,076 results
All reviews chef abdul special thanks premium suite restaurant manager f b his team amazing property taking care would love to visit again duty manager amazing experience special mention great hospitality house keeping excellent stay housekeeping staff memorable stay
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 January 2022

I loved how hotel followed all covid protocols. Staff was an amazing. It was very clean and loved all the mountains around us. I feel like their restaurants are overly priced; if you get chance - try going for other restaurants in the city which will be better pricing. Overall, it was excellent stay.

Date of stay: December 2021
Ashwani Anand, General Manager at Taj Aravali Resort & Spa, Udaipur, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2022

Greetings from Taj Aravali Resort & Spa, Udaipur

We are delighted to know that overall you enjoyed our hospitality, food and overall services. Thank you so much for your valuable feedback. I have conveyed your compliments to the hotel team for whom it has been a tremendous source of inspiration. Appreciation such as yours increases our motivation to achieve the expectations that our guests have of us.

Your feedback is greatly appreciated.

I look forward to welcoming you back with us.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 23 January 2022

Well, it's amazing! Take Food, Ambiance, View, Location, Service, Staff.. everything is superb. Mr Babu from Housekeeping and Rishika were very friendly and helpful! Thanks to them too for making my stay more delightful.

Well managed, well served. Highly recommended

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your review and kind comments on the Trip Advisor after your recent visit to the Taj Aravali Resort and Spa, Udaipur.
I am proud to be working with a team of fantastic individuals who with their tremendous commitment to quality service create unforgettable experiences for all our guests. It is so inspiring for us to get to know from guests that they had a beautiful stay. This is the biggest recognition for all the efforts we put in.

We all look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Udaipur.

Reviewed 23 January 2022 via mobile

All managements is very cooperative and helpful specifically from housekeeping team. I would like to specifically recognized to Ms. Asha, Babu and Gaurav they made my stay very comfortable. And also thanks to all Taj aravali staff making my stay comfortable.

Trip type: Travelled solo

Greetings from Taj Aravali Resort & Spa, Udaipur

Thank you for the wonderful rating of our hotel. We stand committed to deliver a superlative hospitality experience to all our guest.

Your feedback is greatly appreciated. I look forward to welcoming you back with us.

Reviewed 23 January 2022

My name is Anup I m very happy to stay in taj Aravali … I m so happy from service.. tht house keeping department head mrs Asha is very helping .. she is very talent much respected person … I m happy to stay here …

Trip type: Travelled with family

Reviewed 23 January 2022 via mobile

It was a great stay , and the housekeeping services was on their toes,
The ambience rooms and the climate all added up to our pleasure of coming out with the family

Will suggest everyone to have a stay here without fail.

Mrs.Asha and Mahendra from the housekeeping were doing their job superbly .

Trip type: Travelled with family