28 people are viewing this hotel
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Official Site
US$ 535
Hyatt.comUS$ 569
Hotels.comUS$ 569
Orbitz.comUS$ 569
2,328 results
All reviews club pool club level one eyed cat yo yo club access shutters restaurant rum bar las mareas reef pool hilario peralta hobie cat ocean front sports bar club members all inclusive resort beautiful resort ceviche
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 May 2021

Our trip was amazing. The resort was fantastic. This was our first all inclusive trip and I can't wait to do it again. They hotel staff was outstanding, extremely helpful. Everything was clean and inviting.

1  Thank llouze
Reviewed 28 May 2021 via mobile

Arturo from the entertainment team at the zilara was amazing. From the moment we got there he was so welcoming and funny! He was constantly in touch with us throughout our stay and made the whole stay so much more enjoyable. Anything we could possibly need he helped us with. And it was a pleasure to keep seeing him at the different events/activities that were going on. He excels at his job. We miss him!

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank yaffan2019
Reviewed 28 May 2021

Excellent service, food was great and I really love the views I definitely recommend this amazing Hotel. The personal was very kind and attentive. I took my mother to Hyatt Zilara for her Birthday and she just loved it. They surprise her from her room amenities to an special dinner, the staff from the Restaurant’s sang Happy Birthday to her. We really had amazing weekend at Hyatt Zilara. Thank you!!!

1  Thank emely508
Reviewed 28 May 2021

This was our first time visiting the Hyatt Zilara, but it won’t be our last time visiting this property. First, the check in process was quick ad easy. It only took 10 minutes from the start of the process to getting in the room. Our room, which was a junior suite on the club level, was nice but was on the small size. The restaurant choices were a wide range and the food was great. Our favorite two restaurants were Brandos and Noodles & Thread. All the restaurants are good, but these two were the best. One note, we had a butler, Rafael, who was fantastic. He accommodated all our requests and he went above and beyond his job duties to make our stay wonderful. Rafael is a great employee for Hyatt.

1  Thank Joseph L
Reviewed 28 May 2021

My husband and I just got back from our 1 week stay here for our honeymoon and we loved it. From the day we checked in to the day we left our experience was nothing short of amazing. Check in was quick and easy, our room was very comfortable and clean upon arrival. I would definitely recommend the swim up room. All of the restaurants we tried had great food and even better service: journey’s, the pier, navigator grill, and noodle & thread were our favorite. The variety of food was amazing. All of the bars were great but our favorites were the one eyed cat martini bar and the sports bar.

The pool was very clean and relaxing with a great view. I would recommend the water park and lazy river for guests of all ages, we had a blast lol We also went to the spa to get a pedicure and hot stone massage. The massage was phenomenal and the overall atmosphere of the spa was very relaxing. We ended our honeymoon with dinner on the beach on our last night. The lobster dinner was amazinggg and our waiter was very attentive. The customer service and genuine friendliness from all the resort staff was consistent no matter where you were. I would definitely return here again.

Staff who stood out the most to me: Celia our cleaning lady, Andry in the spa, Felipe at the pool bar, Dario a waiter at waves, Fransisco at the pier, David our waiter for our dinner on the beach and Jeffery at concierge.

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Nia294