All reviews golf cart price level luxury hotel modern architecture sun loungers beautiful landscape empanadas spa services punta del este off season countryside las tennis bungalow uruguay birds silence
Reviewed 17 February 2017

When booking this property, I saw the one review warning about the mosquitoes...but everyone else said the property was divine...so I disregarded the warning. Don't!!! The property is divine...but one can't step outside to enjoy it....even covered in bug spray we were literally swarmed and chewed every time we made a rush from our bungalow to our car.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank smcquay
Ismael P, Gerente at Hotel Fasano Punta del Este, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2017

Dear customer,

Firstly, I would like to thank you for your comment and for you consider our property “Divine”.

I apologize for this inconvenience. While I wish you had a better experience, it is feedback like this that we learn from and use to improve. We work hard to reverse this situation.

If you give us a chance to earn back your trust, I can assure you that we will do our best to give you the great hotel experience.

I hope that these incidents have not marred your impressions of our hotel and that you will give us another opportunity.

Ismael Pranke

Reviewed 5 January 2016

My husband and I have stayed a couple of times at Fasano Punta. It´s the place to go! The staff from the entrance to the front desk is amazing and super attentive. They take care to address us by name and are very solicitous. Every time we stay at Fasano we leave wanting to stay again and again. The rooms are very well decorated and have an amazing view. Breakfast is well served with many delicious options. The restaurant located at Fasano is also excellent. Can't say enough!

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 August 2015

The Fasano Punta del Este is not really that close to Punta del Este but that is of no concern. It is a beautiful hotel with incredible rooms and great amenities, I wish I could have the bathroom in my apartment. The staff were truly wonderful. The restaurant was great. The spa was great. The pool was great. It would be a pleasure to stay here again. The golf cart was an unexpected bonus -- I did not know it would be so fun to drive.

One tiny tiny negative is the price of the minibar however there is complimentary water and fruit basket.

On a practical note there are plenty of power outlets and the wifi was good throughout the hotel. I would recommend hiring a car if you want to get around the area. Airport transfers were very good however a little pricey.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 April 2015

Incredible place . 5 stars service. Very large Bungalows with very King size beds. A Spa with a inside swimming pool with a very Nice view at the countryside. Ideal for a love weekend.
The restaurant is expensive and not interesting. But the hotel is ncredible.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank CardonFamilyInsights
Flavia M, Gerente geral at Hotel Fasano Punta del Este, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2015

Dear guest,

Thank you very much for writing a review about the Hotel Fasano Punta del Este.

We are sorry we did not achieve the level of service at the restaurant, but it’s a pleasure to know that you have enjoyed our hotel, especially the accommodation, SPA and swimming pool.

I remain at your disposal.

Richard Nieto
Acting General Manager

Reviewed 22 April 2015 via mobile

It was quite a trip from Buenos Aires but so worth it.
For me this is the most beautiful place I have ever been so far.
Possitive: private nature resort, exclusive feel, great concept by Isay Weinfeld, respect for materials, facilities are complete, good breakfast, restaurant OK.
Negative: pool not attractive for swimming more leisure, lack of knowledge of english is the biggest downfall, prices are high but this you know in advance.

Stayed: November 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Babydoll03
Richard N, Gerente geral at Hotel Fasano Punta del Este, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2015

Dear guest,

On behalf of our entire team, I thank you for taking your time to write a review about Hotel Fasano Punta del Este.

It is always a satisfaction to receive our guest's appreciation and I apologize for any inconvenience during your stay.

It is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the future.

Richard Nieto