We stayed in Room 3 which was lovely. The decor is modern and the facilities fairly new. The welcome on arrival was warm and courteous and the service that we experienced was the same until we checked out, when we were not asked if we enjoyed our stay or invited to come back, which seemed rather odd.
The only niggles were:
1. Very strange unexplained smell in the landing that permeated through to the bedroom
2. The hardness of the bed. One night was OK, but the second night was hell, a third would have been impossible as we barely slept the second night (unless of course you like very, very firm mattresses).
3. The point above about the leaving experience.
Would we return - only if they have much softer mattresses.
Eating - we only had ice cream and sorbet in the evening which were delicious.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your The Carpenters Arms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Carpenters Arms Hotel Stanton Wick