US$ 79
US$ 57
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 75/night.

Free cancellation until 26/07
  • Restaurant
US$ 134
US$ 116
Priceline
All reviewsfresh milkon arrivalhot tubcotton budswonderful cooked breakfastopen countrysidedanish pastriesthoughtful touchesgreat hostsexcellent wifithought of everythingour room was spotlessly cleanlittle extraswet roomcatch uphome made cakesexcellent accommodation
Reviewed 11 June 2018

Very convenient to have the car right outside the door, lovely views over the fields from the room. Nicely appointed room with some very thoughtful touches. Good breakfast. Extremely helpful and attentive staff, nothing was too much trouble.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

This beautiful night away break at Spanhoe Lodge was a delight. 4 girlfriends that just wanted some time away from the busy hustle and bustle of town life and stressful jobs with some peace and tranquility and this is what we found. I would highly recommend, the beautiful modern and spotlessly clean rooms, home made cake on arrival and tea and coffee facilities. Reece and Neil were extremely accommodating and let us have tea in our dressing gowns that were already supplied following some time in the hot tub that was on site for guests to use. We have found our own country retreat and will definitely return. Thank you for making us feel so welcome, the food served in the dining area was superb. I can not find any fault with our stay other than the hot tub went off at ten o’clock and we wanted to stay In it!!!! Obviously this is far from any compliant it was just we were having such a lovely soak and chat and catch up. See you very soon

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 June 2018

Booked for a long weekend and this was a perfect choice. Large room, spotlessly clean with all the essentials and even things you may have forgotten! Loved that the rooms were all on one level with your own door to the outside and outside seating.
Welcome on arrival was excellent, with fresh milk and homemade cake. Breakfast was very tasty, using good quality ingredients and lots of choice. Super location for peace and quiet and enjoying the countryside easy access to many local attractions. Certainly hope to visit again and Reece and Neil were the perfect hosts.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

I don’t usually get put in B&Bs so may not stay here again.
Check in was good, friendly member of staff, one thing I didn’t like and I know it’s so they can prepare the food ready for you, is ordering your breakfast the night before on a sheet of paper, who knows what they want ? Or feel like having?
The rooms where spacious and clean, the same applies for the bathrooms.
This B&B sits about 8 miles from Rutland Water, I had a nice cycle there in the evening. No other amenities around, pretty much in the middle of no where.
As B&Bs go I give this 5 stars as no real issues, breakfast was tasty the next morning too.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 June 2018

Following a change in meetings I needed to stay local to Corby, after using my usual booking app I selected and booked a room here. It was quite late in the afternoon and within 30 mins had a call confirming the booking and to discuss arrival times, not had this before!

On arrival I was met immediately and completed the required forms and shown to my room. They were not serving food but recommended a local pub that was in turn also very good.

Breakfast was perfect and at the time requested, on departure it was very easy and a nice polite exchange wishing a safe onward journey.

Highly recommend Spanhoe Lodge and is a far better option than the usual chains I stay in (used to stay in!).

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business