All reviews lovely grounds four poster bed wedding coordinator trouser press wedding venue room was spacious and clean lovely hotel park and ride evening meal and breakfast uneven floors old building every member of staff an overnight stay short drive visiting canterbury full english breakfast stayed for two nights
Reviewed 26 February 2016

My wife and I have just stayed at the Howfield Manor Hotel, and would stongly recommend it for its atmosphere, friendly helpful staff and excellent value for money. The room was warm and well furnished, the breakfast very tasty and there was a quiet reading room and library.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Roland N
Reviewed 26 February 2016

I have attended a business networking meeting here every Friday for the last few years & the staff at Howfield Manor have always been first class. I recently turned vegan so my breakfast, like a few others at the meeting isn't standard. Nothing is too much trouble for the staff & I really appreciate this as some other venues can be less helpful.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 February 2016 via mobile

Just want to say thank you to howfield Manor and it's team spot on had lovely time rooms are lovely beds are comfy overall an really good valentines night with my girlfriend we would both recommended this place to anyone me and my girlfriend both said we would like to go back

Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 February 2016

Stayed here one night with my wife, staff were very friendly and funny. We had a room with a four poster bed. The rooms were clean and comfortable with a lot of character, creaking floor boards and low doors (tall people beware!).

The food was excellent and part of a package with the room.

Overall will definitely be staying here again!

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 January 2016

We stayed here for one night on an inexpensive "winter price deal" when attending a local family occasion and received a warm welcome from Eva when checking in.
We were allocated a lovely spacious room and bathroom (room 1) which combined lots of original character including a huge fireplace, with extensive useful facilities. Our room was very quiet even though the hotel is conveniently situated on the A28 just outside Canterbury.
Our freshly cooked breakfast was delicious.
The hotel has a large car park and if sightseeing in Canterbury we would recommend using the Wincheap "Park and Ride" located at a large shopping centre on the way in to Canterbury which was only £3 per car and occupants when we visited. There is also a local bus service from outside the hotel.

Room Tip: It is an old building with lots of character but with some narrow steep stairs so contact the hotel first if this could be a problem.
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple