I had great expectations when I went to Club Balai Isabel.
PROS: Wonderful view of the Taal Volcano, the pools were well maintained, the food was good
CONS: Bad service, the beach is not that beautiful, some of the rooms were not well-maintained (the aircon in our room is not working, the lock in my officemate's room is broken, etc.)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Right on the shores of the world-famous Taal Lake and across from its volcano is a place where you can relax, connect and be with nature. Club Balai Isabel offers an option for an active lifestyle with all the comforts of city living. A mere fifteen minutes from the Tagaytay ridge, it offers an up-close and personal view of the lake and its world-famous volcano. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Club Balai Isabel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Balai Isabel Hotel Talisay
- Hotel Balai Isabel
- Club Balai Isabel Batangas/Talisay