We just had our annual company outing this weekend at Club Balai Isabel. We had almost 2 months of preparation and a lot of frenzy back in the office. We booked 5 rooms and they were situated far from each other! Yesterday (our first day at the place), when we tried to check in before 2pm, they were very apologetic that we wont be able to check in due to the previous guests havent checked out yet. So we said, okay lets give them some time. However, it was already 3pm and we havent checked in yet! GRRRR!!!! They said the rooms are not yet ready. To our dismay, we were able to all check in our respective rooms by almost 5pm! And we were no longer able to fulfill our activities/games because it was already getting dark and most of us were really really tired waiting just to be able to check in and prepare ourselves for the line up of activities that afternoon. Food overall was so- so. And to top it all, it was served near a canal that smelled really really bad!! I wouldnt recommend this place for corporate events. I am just not sure if for family events they have this same scenario.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Right on the shores of the world-famous Taal Lake and across from its volcano is a place where you can relax, connect and be with nature. Club Balai Isabel offers an option for an active lifestyle with all the comforts of city living. A mere fifteen minutes from the Tagaytay ridge, it offers an up-close and personal view of the lake and its world-famous volcano. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, HotelQuickly and Ctrip TA so you can book your Club Balai Isabel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Balai Isabel Hotel Talisay
- Hotel Balai Isabel
- Club Balai Isabel Batangas/Talisay