“Fantastic Break”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Stefiie-L...
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Fantastic Break”
Reviewed 25 January 2016 for a stay in January 2016
person found this review helpful

Stayed here for 3 nights with my boyfriend and little dog from 22nd - 25th Jan for my 24th birthday. On arrival there was a bottle of wine, roses and a birthday card left for me from the owners! I thought that was so lovely and to top that off a lovely welcome hamper was left for us too which I thought was a lovely touch. I had been in contact with Rachel a few times via text and she was very helpful and didn't get fed up with me even when I text her asking for the postcode half way there as my boyfriend and I got slightly lost due to our sat nav giving up! lol The location is amazing its so quiet and peaceful its just what I needed, the site its self is not to far away from Skegness took my dog there on a long beach walk he loved it. The ducks on the decking drove him bonkers it was so funny to see him running up and down as they waddled on by. The caravan its self is so homely, as soon as you walk in you feel comfy, the bed is magic! I've never slept so well in my life. All in all had a lovely birthday here and I shall be booking for later in the year! Thank you for a lovely stay :) x

Your age range 18-24
28 Feb 2016
Thank you for your lovely review,we are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to seeing you again . Rachel
Grimsby, United Kingdom
Reviewed 28 November 2015 for a stay in October 2015

Your age range 50-64
4 Jan 2016
Thank you for your review, hopefully the Internet situation is being sorted by the park this winter we have been told. If it isn't we are looking into trying to get it for the van.
Margaret...
Holmfirth, United Kingdom
“Excellent well appointed. accommodation”
Reviewed 23 November 2015 for a stay in November 2015

Excellent accommodation. Although there are no facilities on the site at this time of year there are shops and restaurants within easy travelling distance. We had the added bonus of being able to watch the planes flying from the nearby airbase.

Your age range 65+
24 Nov 2015
Thank you for your review, we are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We do get some great air displays that are amazing to watch. Rachel
derbytrav...
Derbyshire, United Kingdom
“Lovely caravan - spot on location”
Reviewed 24 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015

We have just got back from a perfect weekend away in Aldys retreat.

Was lovely being right on the lake and the caravan is so modern it was like a true home from home.

Fishing was tough but as the light faded the alarms screamed off and after a 10 minute battle a nice scaley carp was in the net. Afew big bream were caught too as well as lots of small silvers and golden Rudd.
Great times hope to return for the one that got away!

24 Aug 2015
Thank you for your review, glad it was nice and relaxing and you managed to catch some fish. Hope you have some photos to share. Look forward to seeing you again sometime. Rachel.
Rachel O
Norwich, United Kingdom
“Lovely relaxing break”
Reviewed 21 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015

I can only mirror what all the other reviews say, the caravan was exceptional and rachel the owner was most welcoming and very helpful . My partner and children did do a spot of fishing catching a few little fish which they enjoyed immensely .The site was child friendly and we found the staff most helpful . Overall we had a lovely break and would not hesitate to recommend this rental to other people.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The cleanliness of the rental and how close it was to the centre
Travelling group: Young Children
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
24 Aug 2015
Thank you for a lovely review, so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Rachel
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing