“Memorable weekend with nothing but luxury”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
'It doesn't get much better than this!'
Ideal for family & friends to get together... Enjoy glorious sunsets from the first floor balcony :)
This is the log cabin with the WOW factor - BOOK NOW - private owners.
Master en-suite bedroom with king size bed - wake up to lakeside views - watch sunset in hot tub...
And so to the hot tub... To be enjoyed morning, day and night - situated on the covered verandah :)
Osprey Lodge sits on a large plot, with lots of outdoor space and ample car parking.
Our beautiful lakeside view at sunset - Clubhouse and entertainment just a 10 min walk away...
So nice to be in a quiet & relaxing area of the Park, but within minutes of joining in with it all !
Modern and stylish - variety of gorgeous, comfortable bedding.
Large bathroom with shower over bath.
Sit back enjoy some amazing sunsets on this first floor covered balcony.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Matt D
Colchester, United Kingdom
“Memorable weekend with nothing but luxury”
Reviewed 3 February 2015 for a stay in January 2015

I recently stayed at Osprey Lodge with 9 friends (and dog) to celebrate my 26th birthday. The place was spotless when we arrived and Leslee had even bought (and chilled) me a birthday bottle of prosecco, and prepared the fire for us so all I had to do was put a match to it. The lodge is stunning: it snowed whilst we were there so felt just like a ski chalet. The upstairs is all open plan with big windows at either end so it's really light and spacious but still incredibly homely with the enormous sofas and wood burner. We all slept like kings and queens and it comfortably slept 10. The tub has a beautiful view of the lake and stays hot for ages. There was a comical pack of ducks and geese providing entertainment throughout. The lodge is well equipped with everything you need, even if catering for 10 hungry and thirsty people and the separate drinks fridge is a nice touch. The wifi handled 10 phones and a tablet so you could comfortably do work here if necessary. I can't recommend it more highly and it's great value for the level of luxury you get. I think an annual pilgrimage back to Osprey Lodge will be on the cards and I wish I could have stayed for longer.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The tub!
Liked least: I wouldn't change anything.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Laura B
“Simply amazing”
Reviewed 9 December 2014 for a stay in December 2014

Booked the lodge to give a send off to a friend. Had an amazing time. The lodge is perfect for friend/ families or mixed groups- a home away from home. The lodge is beautiful and there is everything you need to have fun and relax; excellent assortment of games, DVDs and the hot tub is divine. On arrival coffee and tea is waiting and a bottle of presseco- a very thoughtful touch.
will definitely be first choice for our next celebration.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location is beautiful
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Lisa J
“Paradise”
Reviewed 8 December 2014 for a stay in December 2014

My friends booked this lodge for my leaving bash! What an amazing weekend! You can turn up with just you clothes and a swimming costume and be perfectly happy! Lots of games, DVDs and a TV! Everything has been thought of! The views are increadable from the front and the back of the lodge. It just like being at home only better! We got a complimentary bottle of presecco! There is plenty of seating for everyone! Beautiful balcony and it is all spotlessly clean! The pub that is a short walk away does lovely food at a reasonable price and has a lovely atmosphere!
All in all I can recommend this lodge enough, the owners have really thought about everything!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
hannah h
Lincolnshire, United Kingdom
“Exceptional!!”
Reviewed 7 December 2014 for a stay in December 2014

After our wonderful stay this weekend I felt compelled to write my first ever Trip Advisor review about this beautiful lodge myself and my friends stayed in this weekend. Osprey Lodge is most definitely a 5* lodge with impeccable attention to detail that made our stay a comfortable and relaxed one. The lounge/kitchen area is open planned and it opens out to a balcony that overlooks the beautiful lake. We were also left a bottle of bubbly for us to enjoy by the owner which I thought was a lovely touch. I would most certainly recommend this outstanding lodge to others and look forward to coming to stay again!

Kate7204
Lincoln, United Kingdom
“Amazing I would highly recommend”
Reviewed 11 October 2014 for a stay in October 2014

This lodge is as far as I could see the best lodge on the park, for a hen weekend of 10 ladies it had everything we could wish for. A beautiful balcony overlooking the lake and a complimentary bottle of presseco left by the owner to enjoy. A lovely large living space perfect for everyone to sit around the table and enjoy a meal together. We all had great fun in the evening sitting outside and enjoying the hot tub (the disco lights raised a lot of excitement). Every member of my party loved osprey lodge and said they would all like to return! We had a rainy day so everyone got cosy and watched the movies provided, it's a very warm and cosy lodge I can't recommend highly enough I hope to return next year.

Travelling group: Large Group
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Make Enquiry
How to book this rental
Submit an enquiry to the owner using the above make enquiry button
The owner will respond with a quote.  We encourage owners to respond within 24 hours
You will be able to send additional messages and pay for the quote through the TripAdvisor Rental Inbox
Payments made through the TripAdvisor Rental inbox are covered by Payment Protection
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing