“Afternoon tea a cake ”

The Ropery Coffee Shop
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Nice selection of cakes and different teas
Historical building interesting and nice gift shop
Attentive staff
Excellent brownies

Reviewed 2 April 2018

My daughter took me to the Ropery Coffee shop for my birthday lunch. She had visited a couple of weeks before with a friend. It was very busy inside but a couple of tables were free. Our food and drinks were delivered promptly and tasted delicious. We will certainly be visiting again.

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

We have visited here previously and enjoyed the coffee but the one big drawback is the noise from the air con/ fan! It was unbearable this morning - the whole place seemed to vibrate . The acoustics are not good generally and this morning the cafe was surprisingly quite busy so the noise level was pretty high . If you suffer from tinnitus then this is not the place for you unless you are able to sit outside.

1  Thank TrishYorkUK
Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Interesting museum/gallery if items on sale maybe a bit on the expensive side. Food however was very tasty and great value

Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

I visited today for a solo lunch with my two children aged 14 months and 4 months.

The staff were extremely attentive and helpful.
They brought over a high chair for my eldest and came to the table to take my order instead of having to go up to the counter to order.

The food came out quickly and it was delicious. I asked if my little boy could have a mixture of items that wasn’t on the menu and this was done for me!

I felt very relaxed and will be recommending to friends and will definitely return. Thank you!