“Look no further....”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Brochures and guide books
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Jacquelin...
Wigan
“Look no further....”
Reviewed 30 January 2014 for a stay in January 2014

What can I add to what has already been said?
We were delighted with this apartment. It was warm and cosy in this stormy January, and we could watch the white-tipped waves out at sea in comfort. There is everything you need and more. The decor is excellent, in lovely relaxing colours. I hope we manage to stay again.

Annie098
UK
“Home from home, lots of lovely little touches everywhere”
Reviewed 10 January 2014 for a stay in December 2013

We stayed for the Xmas period and it was very toasty and cosy, very much a home from home. Lots of thoughtful touches, including a lovely Christmas tree! You could literally turn up with nothing, it's all been thought of. And we slept like babies, fabulous comfy King-size bed! Very good Chinese a 2 minute drive away if you don't want to cook! Can definitely recommend a stay at Cotterdale, it's lovely.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Les P
Port Ellen, United Kingdom
“A beautifully equipped quiet apartment”
Reviewed 27 November 2013 for a stay in November 2013

This lovely apartment exceeded all our expectations. It was quiet, comfortable and well equipped. The owner Karen was exceptionally helpful and always on hand if needed. As frequent travelers who have stayed in all kinds of accommodation we would definitely put this at the top of our list.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: everything was good
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
MarenRees...
“Lovely place, definitely coming back soon.”
Reviewed 7 October 2013 for a stay in September 2013

With beautiful accommodation at the perfect location, my boyfriend and I had a wonderful time. The owners are professional and generous and made us feel very welcome. I would recommend it to anyone I know and will book a return soon as I would not be surprised if it's all booked up!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Martin D
London, United Kingdom
“Perfect - a lovely, warm, well-appointed apartment.”
Reviewed 7 October 2013 for a stay in September 2013
person found this review helpful

This was by no means my first visit to the island, but it was my first stay in the Cotterdale Apartment. And I have to say, I hope it won't be my last. The flat is fantastically well-appointed, very modern and is very well looked after. The owner was lovely, very welcoming, and had obviously spent a lot of time perfecting the apartment. I will definitely be looking to return.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Everything in the welcome pack was locally sourced - from bread, butter, juice, and jams/preserves to the bottled still/sparkling water. A very nice touch, and attention to little details like that makes a big difference.
Travelling group: Solo Traveller
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing