“WOW! amazing ice cream!! and gluten free choices”
Review of Wallings

Wallings
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Cockerham
Price range: US$ 3 - US$ 13
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Lovely ice cream!! ,so impressed with Gluten Free choices (no cornet) what a treat

Massive servings - could only manage 2 scoups! will have to return and try more flavours mmm!

Well worth the visit - we arrived at 4.30pm but were unable to eat in as it closed at 5pm - shame but still enjoyed

2  Thank PoppyChester

Reviewed 30 March 2018

Myself my nephew my sister in law and our friend visited last weekend, the food is to die for the portion sizes are massive, you get a ?it of ice-cream. It's great for the whole family

Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

You won’t regret going here. If I could go every day I would, but I would be dead! Amazing waffles, ice cream and pancakes. You can build your own sundae or go with the set menu items which has a great selection. Brilliant pudding place. Will be going back sometime soon!

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

Came here for a birthday treat with my 2 year old & friend. We had a fabulous time. We sat in the cafe part and designed our own sundae from the many choices of flavours available. The ice- cream was delicious and reasonably priced. My 2 year old enjoyed looking at the sheep in the fields around the shop. We used to visit Wallings on our way to our caravan when we were little - over 30years ago- back then it was a hatch in the barn across the road - the ice cream was just as good back then! A lovely day with lots of old memories!

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

I've lived in a couple of different countries and never found ice cream better! The selection of flavours is unreal, they often have seasonal ones like bonfire toffee and Christmas pudding too! If you eat inside they serve amazing sundaes, waffles and pancakes, they also have a lovely selection of cakes and chocolates available. On my last visit I decided to try the crumpets and I'm fairly sure they were homemade, which is a first time for me! They were delicious. Can't fault them on anything really other than when its very busy (due to popularity) it can be difficult to get seated indoors.