“Great Indian restaurant.”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 8 October 2018

Cinnamon Spice is a great little restaurant in the heart of Silverdale. Bring you own booze (no corkage), it is cosy and comfortable. We use it for takeaways. Portions are very generous and all the old favourites are on offer. The onion bhajis are outstanding. Very reasonably priced.

Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

What a fabulous little restaurant. The food is amazing and the service is spot on. You take your own alcohol which we thought was great as we sat there supping a bottle of fizz. Highly recommend this little gem.

Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

Had a take away, beautiful place and the food was fantastic. We go to Silverdale a few times a year and next time we will stay in, it’s a must visit if you live Silverdale and live Indian food

Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

We visit Silverdale every year and visit this restaurant. It is small, however they do manage to fit our party in under the stairs.
The food is excellent! Agreed by all the party. My meat samosas and king prawn dansak (lots of prawns) with chilli naan were perfect.
We had pre-ordered the food as we were a large party and the service was excellent.
The bar is not licensed so bring your own alcohol.
I wish this restaurant was local to my home.
Definitely going back.

Reviewed 29 September 2018

the food was OK but I really resented being told that my custom wasn't welcome because I didn't order enough because as a vegetarian I couldn't see anything suitable so only ordered a couple of side dishes. It wasn't like they were really busy.