21 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Priceline
Agoda.com$592
Tripadvisor$593
StayForLong
4,488 results
All reviews orange county bird watching private pool plantain leaf coffee tasting temperature controlled pool heritage pool villa eco walk special thanks cultural show reading room lilly pool plantation walk coracle ride our honeymoon coffee plantation heaven on earth
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 September 2021 via mobile

It was a great stay at evolve back. All staff was there to ensure the stay is comfortable. Thanks to Jaseela to ensure our requests were immediately taken care of. The food is pretty good and the pool villa was a blessing.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Evolve Back Resorts, General Manager at Evolve Back, Coorg, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2021

Dear Guest, Thank you for the great review, we truly appreciate it. I am glad that you had a wonderful and comfortable stay at Evolve Back and enjoyed the food and private pool too. I will convey your regards to Jaseela and the rest of the team. Looking forward to welcoming you back soon. Warm Regards

Reviewed 14 September 2021 via mobile

Evolve Back Coorg exceeded our expectations when it came to the luxurious stay it offered and it was simply enthralling to see how the establishment blends with the surrounding coffee plantation. Courteous staff, superb food quality, hygienic common areas and a thorough plastic free and secure environment was something that we consistently noticed and appreciated throughout our 3 night 4 days stay at the resort. Would love to revisit again!

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Guest, Thank you for the delightful review. We are grateful. I am happy to hear that you had an enjoyable stay amidst nature and also loved the food. We look forward to welcoming you back soon. Warm Regards

Reviewed 14 September 2021 via mobile

We had a pleasant stay at this place, the ambiance hospitality everything the up to the mark, well mannered staffs always welcomes us whenever they see us inside the resort, best place to spend and relax our minds from the stressful city life.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to write us a review, we appreciate it. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed the peaceful ambience at Evolve Back and had a wonderful experience overall. We await the opportunity to welcome you back soon. Warm Regards

Reviewed 13 September 2021

We had a very nice stay at Evolve back Coorg. It's a very big and beautiful property with three restaurants. They offer a lot of activities throughout the day - really enjoyed the tractor ride through the plantation and coffee tasting. We had a private pool villa - the luxury of having private pool, specially in Covid times, is really great. My daughter used to start and end her day with the dip in temperature controlled pool. The staff was also very friendly and surprised us with a cake for our anniversary.

Date of stay: September 2021
Evolve Back Resorts, General Manager at Evolve Back, Coorg, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2021

Dear Guest, Thank you for the kind words, we appreciate the review. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and the activities like the plantation drive and coffee tasting. Also happy to hear that you liked the private pool and enjoyed your anniversary celebration. We look forward to welcoming you back soon. Warm Regards

Reviewed 13 September 2021

This is simply the Most memorable holiday experience I have had, in my entire life. Period. If you are a couple, this is The spot to go to.

(No, this isn't the Only holiday I have had. I have been to maybe a dozen countries and seen some fairly beautiful places, but this still took the cake in terms of what a great holiday should offer).

The cottages are spectacular (I spent a few days at the Lily Pool Cottage, and a couple at the Heritage Villa). Why did I move between? The first has a fantastic lily pond pool (all for yourself, private, fully walled and facing a beautiful green forest - hello couples!), but it wasn't temperature-controlled. So in September, it was cold for us. The Heritage Villa had a temperate controlled pool.

Nevertheless, the houses are Instagram-centers of excellence. They have rustic old-school architecture with brass handles, gorgeous wooden interiors etc, and yet interlaced with All the upscale tech from centralised air-conditioning, Wi-Fi, app-based room service, dynamic menus for daily food on a website and more.

Oh, and the food. My God, the food. I wish I could share photos of the dishes.

They have 3 restaurants and you can pick one each day based on what you would like that day - each with a different theme.

The food in each? Delectable. Amazing pizzas, Sizzlers, tandoori tikkas, fabulous breads (Naans, akki rotis, peshawari tandoori naans, Lemon cakes, Coorg-y styled coffee desserts). They also make signature dishes that they have created and experimented on - their pollo tart, soups served inside a large bun (Yes, the bun is edible), Biranj (it is Biryani done a unique Afghan style) and so much.

Words won't describe this place. There are coffee walks, museums, activities like plantation tours and yoga retreats - it is Built for relaxation.

There is a spa - Oh Lord. Really, they honestly invoke the lord before starting it and when they are done it looks like they released a djinn from inside of you and your body has reached eternal bliss. Magic done in Ayurvedic massage therapy. I cannot insist on it more.

Go. Spend 4-5 days. You barely would ever think of your job, your family or even yourself. You will be in a state of complete bliss. Take that break. You deserve it! :)

Room tip: Get a temp-controlled pool, take the plantation walk, try all the food types.
Date of stay: September 2021

Dear Guest, Thank you for the delightful and detailed review. We are grateful. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay at the Lily Pool Villa and Heritage Villa and had a memorable experience overall. I am also glad you loved the food at the restaurants as well as the activities like the coffee tasting and plantation tour and spa services. Thank you for the truly well-articulated words. We await the opportunity to welcome you back soon. Warm Regards