Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Priceline
FindHotel$591
Tripadvisor$592
Trip.com
4,496 results
All reviews orange county bird watching private pool plantain leaf coffee tasting temperature controlled pool heritage pool villa eco walk special thanks cultural show reading room lilly pool plantation walk coracle ride our honeymoon coffee plantation heaven on earth
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 October 2020

I had made a booking 8 days back through Booking.com and given my credit card to confirm the booking. The booking is from 22-25th October 2020. I just called to do advanced checkin, only to find out that my reservation no longer holds. Reason - I have not made a part payment. To be fair, they had sent a link but that is one of the multitude of emails that have come from Evolveback. Now one night before we are leaving, we are told that we do not have a reservation. At this point, I cannot even find any alternatives. Extremely disappointed at the whole experience. Please do not ask for CC information if you are not guaranteeing a reservation on that basis.

1  Thank ALOKGOYAL1971
Evolve Back Resorts, General Manager at Evolve Back, Coorg, responded to this reviewResponded 28 December 2020

Dear Guest,
Namaskara!
Thank you for taking time out to review our property. We consider guest feedback essential to improving our experiences.
I regret to note that you had a few problems regarding the booking you had made through Booking. Com. I would like to apologize for the inconvenience. We have put in place a process to ensure better communication between our guests who use Booking.com to avoid any miscommunication going forward.
I look forward to your return and another opportunity to create a holiday experience that is in keeping with the standards that we have set for ourselves.
Assuring you of our best attention and services at all times.
Warm Regards,

Reviewed 20 October 2020 via mobile

We stayed 3 nights in both heritage pool villa and lily pool villa. Shilpa, the receptionist, guided us and explained us all the amenities about the resort. One of the best receptionist who will not hesitate our calls. Food, candle light dinner and moonlight dinner were served very well. Talking about food, you can eat their mouth watering food 24/7 anytime. It felt really different for us. We go empty handed, eat a lot and pay nothing! This experience was so damn cool. Rooms were very clean, temperature controlled swimming pool worked very well. We had our own privacy. We went to plantation walk. Moorthy explained us about trees and coffee plantations. Ibrahim, from Peppercorn, served us delicious food and presented cake to us. Spending 30k per night could be insane to many of us. But I would assure you that you’ll not even regret once. It’s one of the lifetime experience. It completely changed the way of my thinking about luxury. Ayyanar, the butler, who responded to our requests immediately and made us comfortable during our moonlight dinner. Overall, we had an wonderful stay.

1  Thank gngowtham
Reviewed 20 October 2020 via mobile

The stay was excellent and the service along with the yummy food was just brilliant.
Ambience along with the property is just too beautiful to have a pleasant stay and is absolutely a perfect get away from the city.

1  Thank Vinodj123098
Evolve Back Resorts, General Manager at Evolve Back, Coorg, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2020

Dear Guest,
Namaskara!
Thank you for taking time out to review our property, we consider guest feedback essential to improving our experiences.
I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and I have personally conveyed your appreciation to the entire team. We look forward to your return and to another opportunity to create a memorable holiday experience for you.
Assuring you of our best services and attention at all times.
Warm Regards,

Reviewed 20 October 2020 via mobile

I and my wife had visited this property for couple of nights. Amidst the pandemic, the services offered were excellent. Food was delicious. Resorts are placed closer to nature. The villas provided were huge with private pool available. Overall had a wonderful experience.

1  Thank pprajwalrao
Reviewed 18 October 2020

The five of us including my mother, wife and two young boys had an amazing time at Evolve Back.

Given a short drive, comparatively, from Bangalore this was our first choice for a mini break in a long time. And Joydeep and team made sure we had a great time at the resort.

Often resort stays turn out to be a bit impersonal due to large expense of the property. Not here.

Neetu, our resort ambassador, made an excellent first impression of the place and its people. She set the tone and from then on just about every interaction we had was a great one and the staff was warm and friendly.

Aside from Neetu, the staff at the restaurant- Pradeep in particular, and the enthusiastic Keshu Das (in the reading room / jeep safari) were delight to interact with. Jeep Safari is highly recommended- the off-roading fun and some in-depth coffee and spice stories is worth the time.

Of course the pool in the villa and the villas itself is well maintained. Restaurants offer great options and customisation including what might not be on the menu. Kids loved the place and already planning for a return trip.

Also got a good view of a Malabar giant squirrel near the Plantain Leaf.

If you are looking to unwind even for a couple days, go no further than Evolve Back..in time.

Trip type: Travelled with family