There are so many great reviews of this place. So I shall just say what I liked.
1. Excellent people. From booking ( Soumya, Vani), to driver ( Madhu kumar), reception,hospitality ( Ramchandra),naturalists (Gopal, Navin,Pradeep,Ganesh,Murthy), Saraswathy of Reaing Lounge, Machaih from Granary...... and everyone else we met who had genuine smiles and really cared for us. Hat offs to their grooming and dedication. We liked them all.
2. Amazing flora and fauna. Great place to relax. peaceful, clean and tidy. Plenty to explore, to walk...right in to the deep jungles. I must have crisscrossed the entire 50 acres three to four times without feeling tired.
3. Great quality food. good variety and taste. the coffee is amazing.
4. Responsible tourism. Following ethics, social responsibility while running this business. Loved their cultural programmes.
Good place to visit again and again to enjoy bliss in the thick of forests.
Highly recommended for families for child friendliness, honeymooners for privacy, senior citizens for comforts and adventurers for adrenaline.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bordered by the legendary river Cauvery and surrounded by virginal forests, Orange County, Coorg is a 300 acre working plantation resort perched at a height of 800 m that gives you the most luxurious introduction yet into the deepest secrets of this mystic mountain. Come, allow the spirit of the land to infuse your very being and coax you gently on a personal voyage of discovery. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and ClearTrip so you can book your Orange County, Coorg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Orange County, Coorg Hotel Siddapura
- Orange County Hotel
- Orange County Kodagu
- Orange County, Coorg Karnataka