The Country Club, Coorg was one of the best experiences of our lives. We had heard about the place from our friends but when we experienced it in person, it left us amazed. Other than the place and the facilities, the attitude of the staff was exemplary. All the 3 restaurants- Granary, Pepper Corn and Plantain Leaf, served food that was one of the best we have had in years. The outdoor activities like Nature Walk, Bird watching, Cycle trip to a nearby village, Coffee plantation walk etc. were amazing and well thought off. We had been to places in the Gulf, USA, Singapore, Malaysia etc. but this one was really THE BEST. The staff welcome you and take care of you with all their heart, unlike the fake smiles in other resorts. I would like to personally mention the names of staff - Moorthy, Gopal, Saraswathi at the Reading Lounge, Sumatha for her hospitality and all the staff at the 3 restaurants, even the housekeeping staff- everyone was exemplary. One of the best properties and experiences.......
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bordered by the legendary river Cauvery and surrounded by virginal forests, Orange County, Coorg is a 300 acre working plantation resort perched at a height of 800 m that gives you the most luxurious introduction yet into the deepest secrets of this mystic mountain. Come, allow the spirit of the land to infuse your very being and coax you gently on a personal voyage of discovery. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ClearTrip and Agoda so you can book your Orange County, Coorg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Orange County, Coorg Hotel Siddapura
- Orange County Hotel
- Orange County Kodagu
- Orange County, Coorg Karnataka