We stayed at orange county for three nights and four days. Set to a well thought out design very closely aligned to preserving the nature in its purest forms, the place has an elegant topography very nicely networked into a number if stupendous natural hot spots of 'stop,wonder and rejoice' sojourns. Choice of food makes you feel that the world is not enough. And the hospitality - Superb people at work totally dedicated to treating its guests so well...All included..So friendly and hospitable. We don't care about what others say.. you only get what you deserve....We deserved the best and we got the best. I would commend this to all those who want to feel the nature closely. The ambience is enriched by apt quotes that elevates one to a higher plane and reveals more if only you have a listening soul...A wonderful experience for me and my family. Would love to come again.........With warm regards K S Narayanan and family, Thane, Maharashtra.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bordered by the legendary river Cauvery and surrounded by virginal forests, Orange County, Coorg is a 300 acre working plantation resort perched at a height of 800 m that gives you the most luxurious introduction yet into the deepest secrets of this mystic mountain. Come, allow the spirit of the land to infuse your very being and coax you gently on a personal voyage of discovery. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, HotelQuickly, Booking.com, ClearTrip, Yatra and Agoda so you can book your Orange County, Coorg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Orange County, Coorg Hotel Siddapura
- Orange County Hotel
- Orange County Kodagu
- Orange County, Coorg Karnataka