“Superb food exemplary service”
Review of Prima Donnas

Prima Donnas
Ranked #22 of 428 Restaurants in Bromley
Price range: US$ 13 - US$ 71
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Good menu, food prepared brilliantly. Service outstanding especially Antonio.
A very good restaurant for all types of party

Date of visit: August 2021
Write a reviewReviews (458)

Reviewed 14 August 2021

This has to be the worst restaurant that I have ever gone to in Bromley.

We went at around 3pm it wasn’t too busy the service was shocking. I ordered a drink was waiting 20 minutes before I had to actually go up and order it from the bar myself. The bread for 2 small rolls that would be 45p in Tesco was £7 stale and not fresh. We asked for more as we were hungry waiting so long for the main and they charged us an extra £3 absolutely disgraceful. Food was ok nothing special chicken pasta very average.
Decor very dated!

We got the bill they added 10% service charge which is bad considering how long we had to wait to be served and then go and order my own drinks at the bar.

Definitely would not recommend or go back.

Date of visit: August 2021
1  Thank Shirley100281
Reviewed 31 July 2021 via mobile

Never felt quite at ease with this restaurant oh how wrong was I all those wasted years today was my first visit and I loved it the food was amazing portions not too large. I’m full but not bloated not over expensive add to this our favourite waiter from Topolino know works in prima Donna great night many thanks prima x

Date of visit: July 2021
1  Thank jeffthedriver
Reviewed 28 July 2021

Fantastic food - superb service.
Not just a one off have eaten here over many years, the quality remains consistently high.
Never had a bad meal or service.
Well done.

Date of visit: July 2021
Reviewed 24 July 2021 via mobile

The food was amazing and the waiters made us laugh love this place hope to visit again when I’m in Kent when my hand has fully healed

Date of visit: June 2021