“Lunch at last”

Ranked #1 of 16 Restaurants in Wickham
Price range: US$ 1 - US$ 13
Good for: View
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Description: A vegan and gluten free restaurant focusing on local organic ingredients, thinking outside the box and being proud to be different.
Reviewed 8 November 2018

Being going for coffee and cake however, we managed to get in for lunch and WOW is all I can say. Really tasty food which I could eat over and over again. Outstanding flavours and I can't wait to try some of the other dishes. Great place and a shame it is not open in the evening.

Reviewed 6 November 2018

Great vegan restaurant within a an interesting shop food really tasty with a good variety menu.There is also another Offbeat restaurant at Sunnyfields Jacob Gutters Lane Totton which is licensed with a good farm shop on site

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 1 November 2018 via mobile

We ate here today and although my husband and I aren’t vegetarian, my daughter and son-in-law are and we all enjoyed our meals. Such a new variety of foods even for my daughter and hubby with it being vegan and gluten free. It’s a small place and I would recommend booking as it was filling up fast when we got there. Staff were lovely and very helpful. We will definitely be going back.

Date of visit: November 2018
1  Thank ELIZABETH P
Reviewed 21 October 2018

Some friends took us here for lunch and I was hugely impressed by the standard and variety of the vegan food on offer.

The food here is interesting and delicious by any standard. The staff were extremely friendly and pleasant, and happy to discuss any of the menu items.

The food is not certainly not cheap, but in my view is worth the asking price.

It would be good to have the option of wine or beer with one's meal.

Reviewed 17 October 2018

Four of us went for lunch. We had to check that it was a vegan restaurant because some of the options used meat words - it is a vegan restaurant. The food was fabulous. Will certainly visit again.