Cerritos surf colony is very nice. We got a great deal on 6 nights from a discount web site. For what we paid we were lucky it even existed! We had a studio villa beachfront, very nice furnishings and bathroom. Great view! The thatched roof is probably nice in warmer weather but we found it very cool at night. There is no where to put your clothes which can get annoying, no closet or dresser. But the fridge was a nice size, not as "mini" as I expected.perfect for some beer and sandwich fixings.
Restaurant is okay, seemed a little pricey but food very tasty, we had 2 dinners and breakfast that was very good. Had a couple drinks at the bar that were weak and expensive. The great thing is you don't have to buy your drinks or your food there. You can bring it from the grocery in Cabo.
The staff is nice, Ike set up surf lessons for husband and I that were great. Housekeeping was fantastic! They swept the patio and even saw the cleaning someone's flip flops, did the dishes, great job.
We were in #5 right next to the construction and I was very concerned about it. I was assured it would not start until 8am and would be done by 5 and it was. Even when it was going on it was not that loud, no power tools and only a few guys.
Pool was cold but the hot tubs were great. Go up to the hacienda for drinks and sit in their hot tub to watch the whales, perfect.
All in all a very nice experience and we will return. We purchases 2 vouchers!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cerritos Surf Colony is located on world famous Cerritos Beach with a reputation frequently noted in Surfer Magazine for champion surfing. Cerritos Beach is the best beach in Cabo, and voted first runner up in Los Cabos Magazine! Cerritos Surf Colony is a neighbor to both the Hacienda Cerritos Boutique Hotel (a majestic mansion hotel located on a private cliff at the shore of the ocean), and the celebrity frequented hot spot Cerritos Beach Club & Surf where you can get surfing lessons, board rental, and great food.Cerritos Surf Colony is a beach front resort of Mayan inspiration and thatched palm roofs. The free standing studio, one, two, and four bedroom villas are solar energy assisted. Enjoy our amazing swimming pool and bar, surf the waves out your back door , climb the Sierra de la Lagunas, explore the artist colony of Todos Santos, or just lay back in your own palm shaded hammock.ATV rental, horseback riding, kayaking, fishing, art gallery walks, hiking Triple Waterfall, Voluntourism, massage, are just some of the things to enjoy here in Baja California. Los Cerritos provides simplicity, tranquility and a break from city life that you have been longing for. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Cerritos Surf Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cerritos Surf Colony Hotel El Pescadero
- Cerritos Surf Town Mexico/Todos Santos - El Pescadero