“Great booster drinks, and good atmosphere”

Cafeteria Atrapasuenos
Ranked #41 of 150 Restaurants in Campeche
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 17 January 2017

Had the Chlorophyll green drink. Delicious. Had it a couple times more both because it was so good and because of the company. They also bake breads and deserts (pre-orders), yoga and martial arts. Very serene, tranquil, peaceful atmosphere.
Love the vibe of this place. This food niche is hard to keep alive however. Hope they stay open since they are not on the main touristic street.

Reviewed 4 January 2016

I ate dinner at Café Atrapasuenos with a friend from my hostel in Campeche during the evening of November 26th. The restaurant was located on Calle 10 between Calles 59 and 61.

Café Atrapasuenos is a small and simple restaurant in Campeche’s historic centre serving delicious and healthy foods and juices. There is a small gift store with interesting and unique items attached to the restaurant and there are also yoga classes that you can sign up for, behind the restaurant.

I ordered the vegetarian enchiladas and the jugo “chlorofil” (which was a blend of orange, Chaya leaf, pineapple, celery and apple). The enchiladas were so flavourful and were the tastiest that I ate during my travels in the Yucatan! The juice was also very flavourful and tasted fresh and delicious. My meal cost me 150 pesos, which was very reasonable.

The staff member that was serving us was super friendly, attentive and charming. Overall, the service was excellent.

I loved the beautiful décor in the restaurant! The wooden tables were carved from trees and you could see the grain. It was very authentic-looking! The atmosphere and ambiance was also wonderful – calm, peaceful, pleasant and relaxed. My overall experience eating at Atrapasuenos was very enjoyable.

I would not hesitate to recommend Atrapasuenos to anyone looking for vegetarian and healthy food options in Campeche. I look forward to one day returning here!

1  Thank BrittanyAdventures
Reviewed 28 February 2015

In fact this was the only true 100%vegetarian restaurant found. Food carefully prepared and presented by attentive staff. Tasted good. Above average prices though!

1  Thank Linda C
Reviewed 25 January 2015

Great vegetarian restaurant, delicious juices, service by the owners. Beautiful decoration with wooden tables carved from trees. There is also a small store.

1  Thank tania p
Reviewed 5 December 2014

In a nice patio, quiet and green we had a very nice breakfast. Good amount of fresh fruit with yogurt/granola for me and a vegetarian sandwich for my boyfriend that took a long time to come, but then we got why: a lot of fresh vegetables freshly cooked. I recommend!

1  Thank Erco72