All reviews place to stay stayed here blyth festival room was clean microwave beds wifi ontario jesse
Reviewed 21 September 2018

We found the property to be not welcoming looking. To be honest, it reminded me of Bates Motel fame. The room was just acceptable. I pulled the blankets down to inspect the bedding and one bed had blood stained sheets and looked like it had been slept in. We immediately asked for our money back and left never to return.

Room tip: my advice is Don.t
Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
JassyS30, Owner at Wingham Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2018

Hello

Thank you for your review.

We are very sorry to hear that you had this experience at our motel as we try and ensure our rooms are kept to a high standard of hygiene and sheets are changed after each guest has checked out. We will certainly address this with our housekeeping staff.

We note you stated our motel is not welcome looking, we would appreciate any feedback in this regard so that we can consider future improvements.

Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

We were glad to spot this Motel as we drove through Wingham. My wife made the call for us to stop for the night here as were driving from Markham to Goderich. The room was clean and spacious. We will be back next year for the Blyth Festival!

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Jassy S, Owner at Wingham Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2018

Hello

Thank you very much for your review and rating.

It was a pleasure to have you stay with us, and we look forward to seeing you next year during the Blyth Festival.

Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

Stayed here 4 nights in total as I was visiting family close by. Fantastic motel the best I've stayed in. Newly refurbished looks great and good night sleep. Cheap friendly clean can't ask for more. The owners are always about doing some gardening work around the place and always laughing and jokeing. Would definetly stop here again as there is loads to do near by.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Jassy S, Owner at Wingham Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2018

Hello

Thank you very much for your rating and review, we are pleased you enjoyed your stay with us.

We hope you will choose the Wingham Motel again.

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

I stayed here in May when visiting friends. It was my first time stopping at a motel and it exceeded my expectations. Clean room, affordable rate and the most important thing for me was the comfortable bed!

Not forgetting the friendly owners who added to a great experience.

Thank you all for being accommodating during my stay. I will definatley be visiting again.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Jassy S, Owner at Wingham Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2018

Hello

Thank you very much for your rating and review.

We are pleased you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed 27 February 2018

Jassy and her daughter are way too kind. I had the fortunate opportunity to stay this past week with my brother. I will say the place is extremely clean, all amenities you could need. Comfy beds. Nice TV's, which I watched way too much of, hence my extended stay for rest. Morning fresh coffee, and continental breaky. Very quiet, and just a few minutes drive to downtown Wingham, which to my surprise is quiet a busy town. If you need a place to stay in the area, I highly recommend this Motel. Reasonable rates, I think I said kind peeps. Enjoy!!

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Jassy S, Owner at Wingham Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2018

Hi

Thank you for your rating and kind words.

We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us, it was a pleasure to have you as a guest at our motel.

We hope to see you again in the future.