All reviews place to stay stayed here blyth festival room was clean microwave beds wifi ontario jesse
Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

I stayed here in May when visiting friends. It was my first time stopping at a motel and it exceeded my expectations. Clean room, affordable rate and the most important thing for me was the comfortable bed!

Not forgetting the friendly owners who added to a great experience.

Thank you all for being accommodating during my stay. I will definatley be visiting again.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Jassy S, Owner at Wingham Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2018

Hello

Thank you very much for your rating and review.

We are pleased you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed 27 February 2018

Jassy and her daughter are way too kind. I had the fortunate opportunity to stay this past week with my brother. I will say the place is extremely clean, all amenities you could need. Comfy beds. Nice TV's, which I watched way too much of, hence my extended stay for rest. Morning fresh coffee, and continental breaky. Very quiet, and just a few minutes drive to downtown Wingham, which to my surprise is quiet a busy town. If you need a place to stay in the area, I highly recommend this Motel. Reasonable rates, I think I said kind peeps. Enjoy!!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Jassy S, Owner at Wingham Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2018

Hi

Thank you for your rating and kind words.

We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us, it was a pleasure to have you as a guest at our motel.

We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 24 February 2018

I spent a lot of my time in the room. The bed was comfortable, most beds do not provide proper support for my spine and I usually wake up in discomfort sometime before my alarms go off. However, I almost felt like I was sleeping in my own bed at home. Would stay again.Nice and quiet and peaceful. And the lady at the front desk was super nice.

• Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Mitchell

Thank you very much for your rating and review. We are pleased to note our beds were comfortable for you.

We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 14 February 2018 via mobile

The staff were very friendly and helpful. The rooms are clean and not cluttered. Located in a great location, close (quick drive, less then 2 mins) to restaurants and shopping. Would definitely come back if my travels bring me back this way in the future.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Jassy S, Owner at Wingham Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2018

Hi

Thank you very much for your review and rating. We appreciate your custom and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed 1 November 2017 via mobile

This is truly an amazing motel and a brilliant location. A great service, with lovely facilities to complement. This motel has my recommendation to all!

For me the owners make this motel a great experience and are very friendly, always on hand to help when required.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
Jassy S, Owner at Wingham Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2017

Hi Harvey

Thank you very much for rating us 5* and your kind words. Your custom is appreciated and we hope to see you again.