“Menjangan Island Dive”

Arrows Dive Centre Bali
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Arrows Dive center are PADI 5 STAR Dive Center S-23524. Jalan Mawar Lovina North Bali. Our Dive Centre is one of the dive operators in Lovina. We offer scuba diving and snorkeling for water sports enthusiasts of all levels.
Reviewed 2 February 2018

Arranged to have them pick my wife and I up at the dock (came in on cruise line). They were right on time. We had a two tank dive and we were very happy with the crew. Buda was very good. We dove off Menjangan Island. I would use their services again if back in the area. Nice people, good diving.

All reviews
"the great barrier reef"
"excellent diving"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 19 January 2018

I recently completed my PADI Open Water course with Arrows and cannot heap enough praise on the team for their work. Komang is a fantastic teacher and both he and Agus were patient and highly comforting when completing skills training underwater.

Prior to completing the course, my friends and I went on a day trip to Menjangan Island with the boys from Arrows and even then, with a group of 9 people, they were patient, reassuring, and extremely encouraging to all of us, who ranged in diving experience and ability.

Many thanks to Komang the boys at Arrows Dive, I'll definitely be back to dive with you again!

Reviewed 19 January 2018

I did the 3-day PADI Open Water Diver Course through Arrows Dive Centre, and it was one of the best experiences I've had! Komang led the dives and was extremely clear with instructions, explanations and visual examples throughout the whole 3 days. Furthermore, the patience from the whole team throughout the whole experience was very comforting and reassuring, particularly during new experiences, which allowed us to really enjoy the experience while learning.
I wouldn't bother using anyone else as these guys as the best!

Reviewed 18 January 2018

Scuba diving with Arrows was absolutely incredible! It was my first time scuba diving and the team made me feel completely comfortable and at ease! I ended up completing my PADI course with the team I enjoyed it that much!

See more reviews
Reviewed 17 January 2018

We were recommended Arrows by our Villa owner. The boys came to our villa to discuss our needs a couple of days before our dive, and measure up. What great service! Then they took our family of 5 out to Menjangan Island, which was a great day trip. Highly recommended. I snorkelled with my two boys aged 8 and 10, and my husband dived with my 13 year old boy. Thank you for a fantastic experience in north Bali.