“The best team to dive with”

Arrows Dive Centre Bali
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Arrows Dive center are PADI 5 STAR Dive Center S-23524. Jalan Mawar Lovina North Bali. Our Dive Centre is one of the dive operators in Lovina. We offer scuba diving and snorkeling for water sports enthusiasts of all levels.
Reviewed 19 January 2018

I did the 3-day PADI Open Water Diver Course through Arrows Dive Centre, and it was one of the best experiences I've had! Komang led the dives and was extremely clear with instructions, explanations and visual examples throughout the whole 3 days. Furthermore, the patience from the whole team throughout the whole experience was very comforting and reassuring, particularly during new experiences, which allowed us to really enjoy the experience while learning.
I wouldn't bother using anyone else as these guys as the best!

All reviews
"the great barrier reef"
"excellent diving"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 18 January 2018

Scuba diving with Arrows was absolutely incredible! It was my first time scuba diving and the team made me feel completely comfortable and at ease! I ended up completing my PADI course with the team I enjoyed it that much!

Reviewed 17 January 2018

We were recommended Arrows by our Villa owner. The boys came to our villa to discuss our needs a couple of days before our dive, and measure up. What great service! Then they took our family of 5 out to Menjangan Island, which was a great day trip. Highly recommended. I snorkelled with my two boys aged 8 and 10, and my husband dived with my 13 year old boy. Thank you for a fantastic experience in north Bali.

Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

A really great place to book your snorkelling or dive through. They are very efficient and thorough and good on safety. They know the area and the best places. We had an awesome time and there is s boat there if you need a rest or had enough.

See more reviews
Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

Used this company for a day snorkel trip to Menjangan Island. Pick up was prompt and we had the mini van to ourselves (5) plus the driver and guide. The trip from our hotel (The Lovina) took just over an hour. We also had a private boat which was lovely. We snorkeled 2 sites with lunch in between. Fish were plentiful but there was a fair bit of garbage in the water which was disheartening. The coral was not in great shape but there was still lots of marine life to enjoy. There is a cool temple on the island to explore and there are many deer on the island. We were returned in good time. Great service, nice people!