“Excellent service for dolphins and snorkeling”

Arrows Dive Centre Bali
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Arrows Dive center are PADI 5 STAR Dive Center S-23524. Jalan Mawar Lovina North Bali. Our Dive Centre is one of the dive operators in Lovina. We offer scuba diving and snorkeling for water sports enthusiasts of all levels.
Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

We went on a morning combined dolphin and snorkeling trip with Edi.
Due to Mt Agung the place was deserted, but the sales guys weren't pushy and were fair. We got a private boat and changed the leaving time until 7am, to have a little longer in bed.
The trip itself was great. Edi was waiting at the shop as promised and got us into the boat. We had a long boat ride to find the dolphins but once we were there Edi was great at keeping his distance. He had handholds on the boat so that we could be pulled along in the water to watch the dolphins underwater. Excellent idea and it was magical.
We then headed to the reef to snorkel. Edi got in the water with us to show us where to find nemo and pointed out some other things.
The trip was 1.5 hours longer than it should have been so we got plenty of time doing everything. Top trip.

All reviews
"the reefs"
"ship wreck"
"marine life"
in 2 reviews
"highly recommend this company"

Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

We just had a wonderful day snorkelling! We saw beautiful coral and so many colourful fish. I felt like I was in a National Geographic film. Thanks for the best snorkelling ever.

Reviewed 17 November 2017

Super great dive center! Our group had different levels of experience, and everyone had an awesome time. There was something new for each of us to see. Buda was our dive master and he was perfect. He knew just what it takes to secure that everyone had a great dive. We even stayed an extra day to dive with him. It was really the most personable dive center experience I have had. Thanks!!

Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

I did a 2-dive trip to Menjangan with Arrows. I had emailed them a few weeks before my arrival, indicating interest in diving Menjangan or Tulamben. They require a minimum of 2 divers for Menjangan, and I got lucky because another person signed on for a dive on the same day as me. I was picked up and dropped off at my hotel in Lovina, which was very convenient. I rented a wetsuit, BC, booties, and fins from them, and they all seemed to be in good condition. I ordered mie goreng for lunch and enjoyed eating it on our dive boat. Definitely would recommend diving with them if you're staying in northern Bali!

1  Thank tenggard
See more reviews
Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

This a excellent dive center!
We dove 5 times over a couple days on Menjangan Island. Buda was our dive master and he is awesome, I’m not a super experienced diver with 3 dives prior and Buda helped me a ton, he made the dives great. If you are a new diver you will appreciate his patience and his confidence in you. The equipment is top shelf, if I had know I’d have left mine at home.. Make sure you dive Eel Garden it was by far my favorite.