“Great day snorkelling!”

More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Arrows Dive center are PADI Dive Center S-23524
Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

We just had a wonderful day snorkelling! We saw beautiful coral and so many colourful fish. I felt like I was in a National Geographic film. Thanks for the best snorkelling ever.

All reviews
"the great barrier reef"
"an incredible experience"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 17 November 2017

Super great dive center! Our group had different levels of experience, and everyone had an awesome time. There was something new for each of us to see. Buda was our dive master and he was perfect. He knew just what it takes to secure that everyone had a great dive. We even stayed an extra day to dive with him. It was really the most personable dive center experience I have had. Thanks!!

Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

I did a 2-dive trip to Menjangan with Arrows. I had emailed them a few weeks before my arrival, indicating interest in diving Menjangan or Tulamben. They require a minimum of 2 divers for Menjangan, and I got lucky because another person signed on for a dive on the same day as me. I was picked up and dropped off at my hotel in Lovina, which was very convenient. I rented a wetsuit, BC, booties, and fins from them, and they all seemed to be in good condition. I ordered mie goreng for lunch and enjoyed eating it on our dive boat. Definitely would recommend diving with them if you're staying in northern Bali!

1  Thank Kimberly T
Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

This a excellent dive center!
We dove 5 times over a couple days on Menjangan Island. Buda was our dive master and he is awesome, I’m not a super experienced diver with 3 dives prior and Buda helped me a ton, he made the dives great. If you are a new diver you will appreciate his patience and his confidence in you. The equipment is top shelf, if I had know I’d have left mine at home.. Make sure you dive Eel Garden it was by far my favorite.