“Great diving experience!!”

More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Arrows Dive center are PADI Dive Center S-23524
Reviewed 17 November 2017

Super great dive center! Our group had different levels of experience, and everyone had an awesome time. There was something new for each of us to see. Buda was our dive master and he was perfect. He knew just what it takes to secure that everyone had a great dive. We even stayed an extra day to dive with him. It was really the most personable dive center experience I have had. Thanks!!

All reviews
"the great barrier reef"
"an incredible experience"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

I did a 2-dive trip to Menjangan with Arrows. I had emailed them a few weeks before my arrival, indicating interest in diving Menjangan or Tulamben. They require a minimum of 2 divers for Menjangan, and I got lucky because another person signed on for a dive on the same day as me. I was picked up and dropped off at my hotel in Lovina, which was very convenient. I rented a wetsuit, BC, booties, and fins from them, and they all seemed to be in good condition. I ordered mie goreng for lunch and enjoyed eating it on our dive boat. Definitely would recommend diving with them if you're staying in northern Bali!

1  Thank Kimberly T
Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

This a excellent dive center!
We dove 5 times over a couple days on Menjangan Island. Buda was our dive master and he is awesome, I’m not a super experienced diver with 3 dives prior and Buda helped me a ton, he made the dives great. If you are a new diver you will appreciate his patience and his confidence in you. The equipment is top shelf, if I had know I’d have left mine at home.. Make sure you dive Eel Garden it was by far my favorite.

Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

Just passed the Open water Padi for 3 days with Mahmud , great and professionnal instructor ! Just ask for him.

The dive center has been adviced by a dive master friend whom lives in Lovina for 10 years.

The gear is clean and safe, and all the team is really kind and professionnal, i recommend.

It was just perfect, even the lunch was included.

Just really enjoyed !

See more reviews
Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

We organised our Dolphin watching trip with Arrows dive center and got lucky with this gentlemen. When you go early morning to watch the dolphins, you are definitely not the only boat. You basically chase the dolphins for some time, making them scared and nervous. BUT Edi kept his distance and waited till the crowd has left back to the harbour so only a handful of boats were left. You could immediately see that the dolphins were happy and relieved : the were jumping high out of the water, making beautiful tumbles and flips. So incredible!!

Edi provides you then with a snorkel and let you float next to boat. You literally are swimming with the dolphins them! You see them swimming just beneath the boat, and hear them talk to each other. Such an incredible experience!

Thanks to this gentlemen this dolphin watching was both fun and animal friendly. Thanks for that!! You can give him a WhatsApp or text message on: +62 852-3747-7172

1  Thank Rens H