1,016 results
All reviews jacuzzi villa walking street tour desk west side poolside room long tail boat krabi airport pool view restaurant staff phi phi no alcohol carry your luggage rock climbing thai food air condition travel agent both sides
Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

This place was magical and the perfect location on Railay West ... a couple of minutes walk to the beach and the two swimming pools were wonderful!

Unlike other reviews, I found the staff to be extremely helpful and went out of their way to assist me with any query I had.

I would come back in a heartbeat!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank lisamtessier
Reviewed 6 February 2018

From the moment we arrived to the hotel the staff was friendly, courteous and helpful. We stayed in one of the villas and it was perfect. Clean, modern and spacious. The restaurant is average at best but it doesn't matter, there are plenty of places to eat around the corner. The beach is not bad.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

We had a 2nd floor room with balcony and stairs straight down to the pool. The room and pool was excellent but if you want to use the balcony you would need to get the ones in the shade (south side ) some of my family had ground floor rooms and had more mosquitos in the room as maids left doors open when cleaning. This was less a problem on 2nd floor. Front of hotel is straight onto best beach and only short walk to 2 others. Breakfast was poor as only limited choice and very slow to restock. We arrived from aonang beach on a longtail boat, which was wet and fun. Had to wade through sea with luggage and babies but as sea wasn't to rough it was fun. Going back we paid hotel extra for transfer to Krabi airport and used the jetty on East railay, went from there to a proper pier and waiting A/C minibus. Well worth the extra as sea rough that day.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Nigel s
Reviewed 2 February 2018

Music was too loud, every night my family and I couldn't sleep at all. We informed the staff many times about this, but they didn't do anything to solve the situation.
I've been there some years ago, this was my third time and it was totally a bad solution.
Another terrible issue were mosquitos! My baby couldn't even stay in the room!
I won't come back anymore.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Stefano R
Reviewed 31 January 2018 via mobile

Restaurant has an amazing view located bang on the Railey beach. It is decently priced, not very expensive but also not too cheap. Staff is courteous. We could not bear the heat on the beach and needed a place to sit in the shade. Hence decided to visit this place. Restrooms are very clean.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family