1,020 results
All reviews jacuzzi villa walking street tour desk west side poolside room long tail boat krabi airport pool view phi phi no alcohol carry your luggage thai food air condition travel agent limestone cliffs beautiful beach nice pool
Reviewed 2 February 2018

Music was too loud, every night my family and I couldn't sleep at all. We informed the staff many times about this, but they didn't do anything to solve the situation.
I've been there some years ago, this was my third time and it was totally a bad solution.
Another terrible issue were mosquitos! My baby couldn't even stay in the room!
I won't come back anymore.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Stefano R
Reviewed 31 January 2018 via mobile

Restaurant has an amazing view located bang on the Railey beach. It is decently priced, not very expensive but also not too cheap. Staff is courteous. We could not bear the heat on the beach and needed a place to sit in the shade. Hence decided to visit this place. Restrooms are very clean.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank drkarantangri
Reviewed 28 January 2018

First night was large villa with jacuzzi tub in private outdoor area adjacent to room. Very large room with daybed and mini patio out front. Spacious and comfortable. Spa tub was nice relaxing way to end the day. Very functional layout of room and bath. Clothes line available to hand wet suits.

Second night was deluxe room looking over the large pool. Pool is gorgeous and laid out well so you can actually get a lap swim in. Room was also large and spacious with balcony. Staff was helpful and friendly. Very convenient location but also quiet.

Only feedback is cleaning service didn't seem great. Things "looked" clean but we found sand in the foot of the bed (possibly from previous guest?!) and mold under toilet rim. Granted we're in the tropics...

Nice to have breakfast option. Overall food was average (breakfast and dinner). But definitely try the Thai pancakes from the stall around the corner on the walking street.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Hilton_Honor_member
Reviewed 28 January 2018

I spent 6 days in this hotel and the only complaint I have is the quantity of flies while we are having breakfast or eating anything. But I believe it's not the hotel's fault. Focusing on the hotel, the bedroom is perfect, very spacious, extremely clean, the amenities are wonderful, everything very well organized. The staff is super polite and kind. I recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to Railay.

Stayed: January 2018
Reviewed 25 January 2018

We booked the first room in march 2017 jacuzzi villa. When we arrived staff was already waiting for us with refreshing towel and juice. The restaurant in on the beach and has the best view over the Railay mountain. The jacuzzi villas are surrounded by beautiful gardens, flowers and the road to them lead you to a spectacular landscape. We loved every detail of the interior. We really felt like we were living in the jungle, the monkeys and the sqirls are playing and eating near you. Cutest animals and you can see them closely. We saw many couples with children, the resort is paceful and the cleaning ladies always prepared flowers and towels arrangements. We love so much Railay Village Resort and we return again this year in January. We have had the same surprise to find the same beautiful place and made us feel special every day on our stay. And seeing Railay beach on early morning during breakfast is such a pleasure!!!

Room Tip: I will totally recommend Jacuzzi Villas, they are more pricy than the Deluxe Double , but it is worthed.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple