Sand Sea Resort(Railay Beach)
US$ 71
US$ 60
  • Pool
Railay Village Resort(Railay Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 127
US$ 80
  • Free Breakfast
Anyavee Railay Resort(Railay Beach)
US$ 39
US$ 21
Agoda.com
  • Free Breakfast
Sunrise Tropical Resort(Railay Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 58
US$ 48
  • Free Breakfast
Bhu Nga Thani Resort and Spa(Railay Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 97
US$ 79
  • Free Breakfast
Railay Garden View Resort(Railay Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 23
US$ 22
  • Free Breakfast
Avatar Railay Krabi(Railay Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 36
Rayavadee Resort(Railay Beach)
US$ 969
US$ 504
2,361 results
All reviewsprivacy cottagerailay bay resortdeluxe cottagewest sideoutdoor jacuzzibeach frontbeautiful beachlong tail boatthe cottageswalking streetphi phiao nangamazing locationgolf cartrock climbingkrabi airportsun loungers
Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

Railay Bay Resort was exceptional. The rooms were very clean and spacious, with very comfortable beds and a great shower!

The staff were friendly and helpful and assisted with everything we needed throughout our stay. We also booked some local tours with the staff at reception and they were great too.

The restaurant has a good range of choices and the food was good.

The location itself is great with the rear of the hotel backing on to the main pier in to Railay and the front overlooking the main beach area.

Overall we had a really nice, comfortable stay and would definitely visit again!

Thanks to all at Railay Bay!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank bombatom
Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

The hotel is very beautiful. We were really happy with the deluxe apartment we booked. It was luminous, big, fully equipped (including beach bag etc), very comfy and big bed.
The only "but" refers to the bathroom, it was quite old, some tiles were broken. I think if this could be renovated to be more modern, then the hotel would deserve the highest rate. For now 4:)
Ps. Delicious breakfast!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 February 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for 5 nights in February.
Overall we had a pleasant stay, but the location on the West Beach is what really makes the resort outstanding.

The highlights:
- amazing location
- small but lovely beach front swimming pool and a second in the middle of the resort
- mini mart on sight with food, drink, a few souviners and sun cream
- rooms where large and comfortable
- nice atmosphere and we felt safe and comfortable walking around late at night
- staff were very helpful and friendly
- the spa was very good, although if you want something cheaper there are other alternatives

The negatives:
- rooms need a bit of an upgrade (it wasn't bad enough to make us want to change rooms, but it was silly things like needing to be repainted ect)
- our room was FULL of mosquitos!!!! We were never bitten outside the room, only inside. We resorted to buying one of the mosquito incense burners (which stank but kept them at bay) We ended up with about 10 big bites each, which isn't great. We didn't speak to the front desk (maybe we should have, this was us being lazy) and we probably should have switched rooms.
- we didn't like the food in the restaurant. We felt it was very expensive and was mediocre at best. Walking street is only 10 minutes away (out the west side of the hotel and turn right) which had some amazing restaurants, so we ate dinner out every night
- the bar always seemed to be closed by 22:30 which seemed very early to us. But again Walking Street had loads of bars at better prices

We want to return to Railay Beach, but will probably try a different hotel next time.
Not to say I do not recommend this hotel, at the time, the price was right for us and we certainly enjoyed our stay here.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank KirstyKelly
Reviewed 12 February 2018 via mobile

Recently spent a few nights at this property. Great in terms of location with an east-west beach configuration. Rooms are clean but things are showing wear. Had issues with the air conditioning which was addressed promptly. There’s a central control panel which you need for lights, electrical- everything. This was very irritating as the preference would be to simply flip on a switch. Wifi is horrible. We faced the second non-beach pool and could view monkeys from our balcony most afternoons. The pools were ok but have the potential to be so much more. No umbrellas at either pool and deck chairs were worn and broken in some cases. Towel service at each pool had a sign in honour system - didn’t have to present anything proving you were an actual guest. The popular pool with the view of the west beach have the few chairs saved early. Nothing stopping random beach dwellers from using these pools and facilities. Average hotel - would check into others instead

Stayed: February 2018
Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

Remarkably this is my first ever trip advisor review... having travelled regularly, worldwide over my life and having lived in Thailand for a few years not so long back I’d like to think I know my way around and the familiarity of the Thai people and culture!

Having visited Railay 5 years ago when my parents came to visit I had nothing but fond memories, I got quite the shock when I arrived here today! The place is an absolute hole, over populated, smelly, trashy and more like something that resembles a destination from Brits abroad than a secluded paradise!

To make matters worse, the food and service at this place was appalling! I ordered the Thai Ka Pow Chicken; something which I eat regularly and enjoy! I also ordered something else, but that didn’t arrive or wasn’t mentioned after my order! I’m presuming they forgot! When the Ka Pow arrived, it had no spice, no sauce and no flavour! It was bland and resembled chicken bits you’d chop up and feed to a household pet, even then I don’t think I’d make my dog suffer! I said to our waiter Aung that the food was bad, he asked if I’d like another and I refused. When the check arrived he had charged me for the food! He did not care that I was unhappy, acknowledged the food was bad and that the service was not satisfactory - yet he couldn’t care less! His attitude was arrogant and dismissive! I ended up paying for the food as not to cause I scene as I was so appalled at their sheer lack of care for good service.

I wouldn’t recommend anyone EVER eat here or even visit Railay, it is sadly a serious disappointment.

We have booked an earlier flight so that we don’t have to endure another day here! Having spent most of our time on Koh Lipe there couldn’t have been such a disparity on the term ‘paradise’.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends