See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 February 2018

We stayed here for one week February 2018. Nothing but a class act by a class staff.
The location is unbeatable with breathtaking views. The landscaping is beautifully
and meticulously sculpted to blend into this paradise of a setting. Food, pool, games, all were beyond expectations.

Room tip: All rooms are great
Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
GBTeam, Public Relations Manager at Galina Breeze, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2018

Thank you for your kind words. We're very glad you enjoyed your stay at Galina Breeze!

Reviewed 18 September 2017

I stayed at Galina Breeze for 2 nights last weekend for a friend's wedding and it was AMAZING!! We had a total of 5 rooms and everyone enjoyed themselves. The wedding was spectacular and ALL the staff was awesome and accommodating. I want to say a big thank you to Obrien, Ms. Foster, Rosalee, Jerky (Jerk chef at the round bar), Housekeepers and Housemen, Securities, Cooks, Servers and Landscapers. Everyone was personable, courteous and always going out of their way to please. We all appreciate your hard work. Next year, when I come back home I will definitely come to stay and see everyone again. Thank you all!!!

Btw...The breakfast was GREAT!!

Room tip: Ocean view rooms are great!!!
Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Lazoog
Reviewed 31 May 2017 via mobile

Awesome property, rooms, staff, views and food.
The rooms are kept very well: clean and spacious. The rooms are also pretty soundproof as we had neighbors above and below and could hear minimal noise.
The daily breakfast is good home cooked style Jamaican food with a few american options like toast and eggs if Jamaican food isn't your thing. The kitchen staff is amazing and very friendly.
The saltwater pool is well maintained and a joy to swim in in the day or night with the view of the Atlantic Ocean and mountains off in the distance.
Would definitely stay here again and again!

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Relle A
GBTeam, Public Relations Manager at Galina Breeze, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2017

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback and share your kind words! We hope to see you again soon at Galina Breeze!

Reviewed 14 March 2017

Galina Breeze is a micro-business started by ACE (American Carribean Experience) to train and employ local people and improve lives in the community of St Mary's Parish. They are a full service hotel with a great restaurant that serves locally grown foods. They have rooms available for meetings, parties and weddings. The swimming pool has a snack shop (Tuk shop) open nightly to serve the guests and if you need something more there is a Jerk shack where you can rub elbows with hotel neighbors and other guests over jerk chicken and Red Stripe beer.

Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank kaschwartz865
GBTeam, Public Relations Manager at Galina Breeze, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2017

Thanks for taking the time to review us! We hope you'll come visit us again.

Reviewed 2 August 2016

I previously stayed at the Galina Breeze and found the place very charming clean and comfortable.

On the night of July 20, 2016, I was traveling from Runaway bay to St. Thomas and was tired and stopped for a room. It was late at night and I was very tired. I was informed the room would be 11000 JMD. I pulled out my card and was informed that credit cards are not accepted at night. I was short by 1000 JMD *(10 US) in cash. I was informed that I could go into the town and go to the ATM. I asked if there was a way I could get the room for what I had and leave my phone as security. The worker said he would call.

Upon calling I was informed that the hotel would not assist me, but that they would not rent the room to me because it was too late at night. I am a female and I was traveling alone. I was also informed that I would have to leave the property immediately. I was very disappointed, and ended up having to take a nap on the side of the road as a result of this.

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Sasha_Roberts
GBTeam, Public Relations Manager at Galina Breeze, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2016

Thank you for sharing your experience. To reduce safety risks to our staff and customers, it has been our policy for the past 5 years to not take guests after 11pm without a reservation. We do not have front desk staff at 2am, so that is why the security guard working with you had contacted management. At the time, it was recommended that you go to the hotel down the road, which would be able to accept a credit card. In the future, we strongly encourage you to call ahead so that we can ensure room availability for you and sort out your payment options in advance.